Why do a lot of girls judge the book before they read the cover?

why do girls look at you and assume because your not hot or something your not a good guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha, guys do that a LOT more than girls, let's be real.

• psh yea right I've never had a girl just come up to me and start a convo most girls are shallow

• No, it's because that's considered forward on our part. Most girls don't do that.

• ii think its forward to I don't know tho I've always been to shy to do almost everything

What Girls Said 3

• I believe my deciving eyes

• i think everybody is guilty of doing that to some extent, as it is human nature.

it's innately ingrained into our system.

most people are too lazy to see the beauty within a person.

what a shame, but that's life.

• Its human nature

What Guys Said 2

• It's basic nature for people to be drawn to what attracts them. The first thing people notice is what draws them in, just like if you had a library of millions of books, reading each and every one of them would be an impossible task, thus one must focus on the ones that give an immediate appeal. It's not that they assume you're not a good guy if you're not hot, but rather that they are looking for a good guy in the ones that already appeal. It's a system that works naturally, so why deny it? It is the job of the one who is attracted to the other to make the effort to get the other interested.

• Everyone does that. It saves time and energy.