Guys: Do you judge girls by what they wear? And what do you think about girls wearing revealing clothes?

Some people say that my clothes are slutty! People say that when guys look at what I'm wearing, they'll only want one thing, and they'll think I'm easy! I'm a nice girl, I'm really shy, sweet, and innocent, but I love wearing sexy and revealing clothes! My favorite type of shirts to wear are fishnet shirts, I love them so much! I also love wearing corset-like shirts that are tight! I love wearing short shirts that show off my stomach! Also strapless shirts, shirts that tie at the neck, and I like wearing low neck shirts! I also like wearing short sexy dresses! I like wearing really really short shorts! Also like wearing short skirts! My favorite skirt has slits up the side showing off the sides of my thighs! This is my style! I love dressing like this!

I'm just wondering do you think girls that dress like this are slutty? What do you think about girls that wear revealing clothes showing off a lot of skin? Would you date a girl that dresses like this? Could you imagine having a serious long-term relationship with a girl that dresses like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I can guess what her personality is like or what type of music she listens to but I pretty much make friends with almost anyone

What Guys Said 12

• In all honesty, I'd depends on how she carries herself and what she accessorizes the clothes with. For example, I know a girl at school who wears things like miniskirts with fishnets and a tight shirt to class all the time BUT it's her body language that gives away her sluttiness. She walks in with big glasses on, a big purse hanging off one arm with her arms pulled back to stick out her chest. I've seen her in the gym too: booty shorts, half a shirt, same big sunglasses. She walks in like she owns the place, texts on her phone for most of her time there, flirts with a few guys, then leaves. Body language is crucial in portraying who you are as well as who you aren't, it's more important than clothes. That said, realize most people have no clue about body language and they'll judge you simply by looking at you and by your description I think they'll be quick to label you as "slutty" base of your clothes. In the end, it's who you are that's most important. If you like wearing all that, great. If you also like sleeping around and attention from many guys, don't be shocked by peoples views of you.

• I do in some ways. It's more like if they dress really bad style wise, no I don't like them. Style that I like is big.

As for revealing, if its overly revealing I think she wants/needs attention witch is kind of a turn off. I don't like girls like that because it seems to me like they have issues. If however they have a conversation with me and seem down to earth I may just assume she's very comfortable with being sexual and maybe likes to show off. There are factors involved and I try not to judge by the cover. Either way I don't mind if a girl tries too show off a bit.

If your wondering if id base this on being sluty id be a few other factors then just dressing somewhat revealing. Id also take into account her body language and her attitude.

• Basically what shameneyes said. Maybe you aren't a slut, maybe you are, but dressing like that is like wearing a sandwich board that says "my legs are open". Don't be surprised or expect any kind of respect from people when they start treating you like a floozy.

• I would definitely want you as a girl friend or fun buddy but not a serious relationship where there is a possibility of you becoming my wife

• Not all guys see eye to eye on this topic. Some would want a one night stand, and other would be attracted to you, but would also be inclined to stick around pending on your personality. As a guy, I could care less about what you wear, if you've got it, flaunt it. But I'd warn you, people will talk. At the same time it is just words. When guys approach you, you could easily clear up their assumptions. But if they admire from afar, then you will most likely be judged. Guys find you sexy with revealing clothes but you got to also give them a reason to stick around for more than just the flesh. I guess what I'm saying is that, find a compromise. Semi revealing clothes, so we(guys) can get to know you better before seeing anything else.

• I'm a guy that is sure of myself, what I mean is I'm not worried about a girl looking Nice and happy with the way she looks. But some guys may worry that other guy may be checking out their girl and be afraid she will run off with someone else. First make your self happy then you can someone happy. you have to be happy with yourself first

• It all depends...

• i would love to see you!

• Do I judge girls based on what they wear? No

• Well, If I was walking by you I would think you are. But if I saw how you act and carry you self then I might date a girl who dress like you. If I like you then I could see a relationship. One thing I find strange is that girls who would describe themselves as shy, do not dress in a revealing manner.

• Honestly, I focus less on her clothes and more on what her body underneath looks like. So don't worry about it. Other women are probably juding you way more based on your clothes.

• Personally, yes I judge them harshly. Not something that I'm proud of or anything, just being honest. If a girl is wearing skanky clothing then I automatically assume she's a skank. But I would still give her a chance to prove me wrong, and would still get to know her regardless. I don't avoid or dislike, or whatever, based on first impression. I enjoy seeing how well I judge ;p

What Girls Said 3

• I know you're mainly asking guys but besides how they see you, it's like giving men a free show...

I dress moderately sexy, so that means if I have a little bit of something out, I have other parts covered because men "are" visual...so no I don't want to walk around with a long skirt and a turtle neck on; I "do" want to attract a certain group of males.

That is a judgement that's passed when you dress like how you explained though, it may not be for every guy but I guarantee it's not like they label you as a wholesome girl when they see you...if you catch my drift..

• if you are going to dress like a slut be prepared to be treated like one... not saying that you are, but that is the reality of the situation.

• Ya guys do they approach them differently too