What type of shoes do you like each season?

For each season do you have particular type of shoe you like to wear? Can you tell me with links what kind of shoes you typically wear each season. There can be more than one link for each season of course. I'd just like to see what everyone typically does.

Most Helpful Girl

• link vans, I'm always on the run and they're cute

link for winter, so cute

link simply because they're cute

link anytime, comfy and cute. Love bows

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of shoes I wear year round, but I wear more ankle boots in the winter, like:

link

link

In the summer its normal shoe rotation, though I throw in dirty bucks:

link

• I don't do "seasonal shoes". I go by event. If I have to be somewhere nice, I'll wear my dress black shoes. Most of the time though, I'm wearing my boots because they give me height (I'm only 5'8" and they give me about another inch or two, like women with heels). They also work well in the snow because they're pretty much waterproof and are relatively warm :) The only other shoes I really own are my sandals that I wear on occasion, usually when I decide not to lase up my boots

• I wear high tops all year round.

What Girls Said 5

• summer,spring,fall: link

winter: link

that's pretty much it,i have other shoes,like flats,but I only wear them if I have to dress up.

yeah,i'm not the best person to answer this :/

• There is no best person, I like to see different tastes and options, thank you for answering.

• Spring/Fall: link and link

Summer: link

Winter: link

• Spring: Sneakers

Summer: Sneakers

Fall: Sneakers

Winter (Canadian Winter) : Sneakers with big wool socks and occasionally leg warmers depending on the snow

The same pair (They wear out after a year so I buy a new pair every spring)

In the Summer though I do try and wear sandals if I can find any that aren't ridiculously high and strappy... I like something I can slide on and walk or run in comfortably.

• Flats I kind of wear them year round.it doesn't snow ever in my city

• Heels,heels,heels and more heels!