Would you continue dating her? Let's say you found out...

That the girl you recently started dating has excessive body hair on her stomach, back, and chest. She also has lots of scars on her body for various reasons? Would you still find her attractive or would you dump her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was attracted, I'd remain attracted. I wouldn't find the excessive body hair and scars attractive, but they are a part of her so I'd keep her around.

The only unttractove thing would potentially be the deep insecurities she may have.

What Guys Said 3

• i would be worried but not a good enough reason to dump her. everybody has fought their own wars & battles.. who am I to judge... but I maybe interested perhaps in helping her for d scars if dere are certain continuous reasons...

• If I recently started to date her and I saw that I would date someone else

• I'm pretty sure she'd already have tried to take care of it, but if not then I don't know, depends on how things have gone to that point.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not going to lie, I think that would come as a shock to anybody. But if the person you're with truly loves/likes you then I'm sure it doesn't matter to them. Just like if any girl loved her boyfriend or a boy a lot they wouldn't care.