How to prevent stretch marks?

Im pregnant and I'm afraid to get huge stretch marks soon 0_0

I have accept that I will have some but I really want to know is there ANY way to decrease the amount or size of stretch marks?!

Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife used almond oil during her pregnancy and she has no stretch marks but it ruined some nightwear.

• I could care less about my night wear lol Thanks mybe I will try that!

• In the worst case it ruins some nightwear without success, of course (it was a tip she received from her formerroom mate at the uni) No guarantee thus.

Success!

• In the worst case it ruins some night wear without success, of course (it was a tip she received from her former room mate at the uni) No guarantee thus.

Success and have a healthy baby ! :D

What Guys Said 1

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately dear I don't think there is any way at all to prevent it, some women just have them.

Some don't get stretch marks at all so you might get lucky, but I wouldn't worry about it, if it comes it comes.

• Not sure either I just know you get them if you gain or lose weight rapidly

• Cocoa butter! Also if you do end up with them there is a procedure called photorejuvination that will get rid of them and actually make them shrink and lighten over time