Girls - What is one of the hardest things you do to look good?

We all know that there are some difficult tasks we all must carry out to look good and feel good, what are some of yours?

I'll start: Attempting to put socks on AFTER you've squeezed into a pair of skinny jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• eating right..low carb..and maintaining an exercise routine

that's probably the hardest thing to do. styling my hair doesn't usually take more than ten minutes tops.

makeup is about ten also but I enjoy it.

and I get my nails and eyebrows done but that's just about spending some time and a few bucks.

none of it is hard except restricting what I eat and making sure I keep disciplined with the exercise. because that takes discipline and restriction...i enjoy my carbs but I know if I eat how I really wanted to I would not look as nice. I wouldn't be a whale but I would definitely be heavier and my body would not be as nice as it is when I take care of it.

What Guys Said 2

• well put on the socks first then the skinny jeans lol.

• I've seen when they put on those long leather boots, takes so much effort haha

What Girls Said 7

• Those jeans are too skinny. Socks are pretty skin tight so if you have to pry your jeans up to get them on, they're a wee bit too tight.

Difficult task? Hmm I guess finding the right shirts to fit my body well. I'm introverted Triangle shape ( broader top, narrow bottom,) so I can't just throw on whatever, or I look boyish.

So I have to navigate entire clothing stores, find the right waist cinching shirts, flattering bottoms etc.

Other than that, gettng ready is a breeze.

• Making the make up on each eye even and symmetrical when I want to use liquid lines and have a small wing. D: lol. AND Finding jeans.. My butt is a bigger size than my hips and legs, I have to buy a size too tight for my butt so my jeans won't fall down because if I buy to fit my butt then they fall down and my underwear hangs out all over the place. Or buying high heels.. And these days finding clothes that aren't tacky as f***. Either Retro 90s hip hop videos or 70s hippy chique is all I can find anywhere. Anything else is like $80 a piece!

• Um...brushing my hair...I really don't do anything to make myself look good. Sorry :/

• Straightening my hair,its damaging my curls and takes hours to straighten and its not straight'enough'..I mainly do that so girls don't tease me its sad when my own friends tell her I look better with straight hair.but I only do it monthy to trim my ends

• Tweezing, god it hurts. And straightening my hair...

• depriving myself of chocolates

• Doing Your Hair Before You Put A Shirt On ;b