Will leather jackets be in trend in 2012-2013 autumn-winter season?

Girls, will leather jackets be in trend:-)? What will you wear with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leather jackets never have and never will be out of style. Thank goodness, because I have so many of them.

I usually wear them with skinny jeans and either a simple t-shirt or a more fancy top depending on the occasion. I've also worn them with dresses and high heels, and thrown them on over hoodies on lazy days. The last look is my favorite because it's so laid back but so stylish at the same time thanks to the leather.

Get a good quality black leather jacket and you will be reaching into your closet for it many times.

What Guys Said 8

• Just out of curiosity, why do you even care if it's in trend or not?

• I realize this question's addressing girls specifically, which obviously will not maximize the amount of information it attracts, a shame.

Anyway, here are some facts about leather so far unmentioned: quality leather (i.e. cowhide) is extremely durable, retains heat, and is partly waterproof, resistant to fungal attack, dry abrasion and fire. For these reasons, leather jackets are practical in autumn-winter conditions so will likely always be common.

(** a friend once wore causal clothes, running shoes, a dark leather jacket with her hair tied, and it looked spectacular).

• Leather Jackets trend never go out of style. I think leather jackets are perfect outfit for autumn-winter season. They keeps you warm inside. Also Leather jackets makes you look trendy and stylish. Leather jackets fashion is on high these days. Have a look at Leather Bomber jackets and other leather outfits from LeatherGalaxy.com. These leather jackets are very famous nowadays and affordable too.

• When have leather jackets ever not been in style? Humans have been wearing leather for literally thousands of years.

• Bah, trends >.>

• I thought everyone wears leather in the winter?

• When it's 25'C below zero it's pretty hard to wear leather jackets:-)

• I find leather jackets on girls to be quite attractive :) there's just something about them that says "damn, that jacket looks good on her" ;)

• Yes leather jackests are trendy when it's cold

What Girls Said 5

• Leather jackets are a timeless fashion piece! They can be worn with a wide range of items, I wear mine with a short leopard print skirt and band t-shirt because I usually go for the rock look, as I like that kind of music. I'll also wear a leather jacket with a cute dress to add a bit of an edge!

• I think they will and if not they're always a classic..I don't think I could pull it off so I don't wear it but it looks nice with a flowy dress or blouse.usually a floral print

• I don't think there will ever be a point when they're not. Personally I like black or brown leather with a solid top, jeans, and boots.

• I thought they were timeless? And probably with a t-shirt, skinny jeans and combat boots, nothing fancy.

• Leather jackets will never be out of style! They're classic :)