Not wearing a shirt rude?

I currently living in an apartment complex. I live on the first floor and the window to the living room/kitchen is a large sliding window to the patio. I always open the blinds to let light in, and usually I'm not wearing a shirt. Would you consider it rude for me having the blinds open and me not wearing a shirt? I mean people can see me and it is pet friendly so people take the pets out in front of my patio on occasion.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're just shirtless, right? If you were naked or walking around in your underwear that would be a different story, but shirtless is no big deal. If your neighbors start asking you to either shut the blinds or wear a shirt then you should do so, but if they don't complain then you should be able to do what you want. No big deal, really.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see why it would be. You're in your own apartment, minding your own business. People see shirtless guys all of the time.

• While it is generally acceptable, I would say it is rude..

You can't go to court without a shirt..

You can't eat at a restaurant without a shirt..

So, rude, yes.. indecent, no.

• No, you can wear whatever you want at home. I see shirtless guys sos often, it's no big deal. personally I would be a bit uncomfortable people seeing me in underwear

• No if its summer and its hot its understandable

• yes that really is rude like my brother is 21 and he do that and I be like dude can yoou go put on shirt plze that's nasty and yuck and rude idlt

• Not if you've got abs

What Guys Said 3

• Only if you are hot hot hot.

If you're an average overweight male, then it's very rude and disrespectful.

• It's your apartment, unless the landlord has a rule against being shirtless, that's your choice. Anyone who's perverted enough to look in your window is the one at fault anyway.

• i see no problem with it