What do you think of the heelless heel trend?

Its really weird..but I like it. link

Most Helpful Guy

• It's...unusual.

What Guys Said 8

• Someone decided that regular heels we're uncomfortable enough?

Those seem really complicated to walk in.

The only heels that I've ever seen that I've actually liked are these: link

If I saw a girl wearing those, I would have no choice but to approach her and ask her to have coffee with me.

• I think the ones with horizontally cantilevers out that project from behind the ball of the foot are an interesting innovation, if they flex a bit and provide lower impact walking when walking.

I'm not big into women's footwear, but, I know an attractive female feet and shoes when I see them.. A certain few of the heels in question actually look quite appealing to the eye, but the gaudy and clunky ones look, well, gaudy and clunky.

• i don't like it

• They look disgusting, I'd hate to be with a girl who was wearing them. Sorry.

• They look weird.

• well its different lol

• Hmmmm. No. I don't even like regular high heels.

• Some look OK and some are ugly

What Girls Said 22

• I think they're really ugly, not to mention bad for you. When you wear high heels, the amount of pressure put on the balls of your feet while walking is equal to the pressure of running in sneakers. Take away the heel and I'd imagine that's even worse for your legs and feet.

• I haven't seen many in the retail outlets. Nor have I seen anyone wear one yet. Thus far only the runway images. But I would give it a try.

• Impossible to walk in if you rest your weight on the heels of your feet, but that's not that good for you anyway. I can't walk in normal heels, of any height, so no on these. I don't think they are very attractive, but I also thought skinny jeans were ugly at first too (live in them now).

• They just look incredibly weird to me, I don't know how different they are from actual heels (balance/support wise) but just looking at them is giving me images of injuring myself. Probably wouldn't wear them.

• i don't really like it because I think it's looks kinda awkward and uncomfortable. Even if it's comfy, I just don't like that it *looks* hard to wear.

• I think they're really awesome looking, and they're actually not that difficult to walk in. I would buy if they weren't so expensive lol.

• I'm not too keen on it, I prefer regular heels ^^

• Yikes those must be harder to walk in

• I THINK HEEL LESS HEELS ARE DAINTY & TRENDY. SEEMS LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE A WEIGHT LIMIT. LOL!

• Hideous.

• i love them! I even own a pair!

• I only wore them twice haha! at party and they were awesome :)! but I like high heels better

• I didn't even know those existed, but it looks like the fashion part of it is missing which is the heel, I find that very unattractive.

• I don't really like it.

Without the heel, it lacks its' own sexiness.

• I would never ever ever ever ever wear those! so ugly, I am upset they even exist!

• them don't ready.. its ugly

• There so cool but so hard to walk in

• ugly, very ugly. just wear regular heels

• lady gaga-esque. in other words, not that attractive.

• I'd try em out

• Not a fan, call me old school but I still prefer pantyhose and stiletto's.

• weird.