GUYS: what do you think about how the bikini fits me? (I have a pool party on Friday, I want to know please)

i know it might be kinda annoying to answer some insecure questions of girls but I really what the opinion of people that don't know me Because that way I know they won't make up anything to make me feel better.. so in my pic what do you think about how the bikini fits me? do I look fat, good, bad or etc. just be honest and let me know Because I don't know if I should wear a bikini to a pool party I have on Friday.. please comment :) (no matter what your opinion)

Most Helpful Guy

• You want honesty? You're a very attractive girl. Very pretty, sexy long hair, and amazing eyes. But when you wear a bikini, everything is revealed. And if you want a brutally honest opinion, I'd say the only flaw that sticks out is your legs. But the good news is that you're beautiful and legs are easy to fix. Do some squats for a couple weeks, and you'd be perfect. But that's just my honest opinion.

• dont worryy! I ask for your opinon :) and thanks for giving me a solution :p thankss :)

• thank youuu! :)

• No problem, just being honest. You made it easy :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think it looks good on you. :)

• The pic is not up anymore and it is Friday already but from your pictures you are very pretty and cute, so I think you will be fine.

• i think your bikini looked just fine...

What Girls Said 3

• Awww, you look really good ! You have some teeny tiny cellulite on your bum , but its not that big of a deal , if you are really insecure about it .. you can always wear one of those cool beach scarves , they look hot and hide whatever you wanna hide ! Other than that , I love your body :) Enjoy the party!

• I think anyone can pull of a bikini depending on the style and cut of the suit but there's a seventeen magazine with body shapes and what styles look best but I don't remeber the month or year you could check your library

• nice bod girlie you look great. have fun at your party :)