Guys: Do you prefer a pretty face or toned body?

You have to pick which you would prefer to be better, the face or the body.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty face, I honestly just don't find the supposed "ideal body" attractive. I would prefer a girl to have curves, rather than be model thin, tanned and look like a sex object. "Hot" girl are frustrating because they quite often know it and exploit it. I just find it frustrating. No, I'm am not of the opinion that ALL hot girls are this way; I'm simply speaking from experience in knowing that a great percentage of them do. I find that cute, sweet girls who don't think they are attractive nor ugly are often the ones with amazing personality.

Sorry about the rant, I went crazy :/

What Guys Said 14

• It's not PC, but I prefer the toned body--a face can be just makeup, and frequently IS just makeup.

• Toned body.

• Always the face. I could see a girl that has a great body, but then see her face and be like... nope.

• Face

If she wants a better body it'll be easier to work for rather than getting a nice face after she had a good body

• Face

• Face. I just can't look away from you every time we talk.

• A pretty face is a beautiful woman. a toned woman is a sex object.

• pretty face

• The pretty face.

• face

• Body. Says more about their lifestyle.

• Both.

• i prefer a pretty face

• Great body every time. The face becomes more attractive with time as you develop an emotional connection. My penis is more interested in right now. ;-)

What Girls Said 3

• Good question. I'm curious too.

• Id say body because my friends with bettter bodiers have more guys talking to them but then again were in high school

• Since life doesn't work this way, they prefer the pretty face+toned body

It's called mastering the art of cardio and strength training and not expecting drastic Qs like this help run your way through life

• I hope that's not your real face. Cos it freaks me out. Looks like you sleep in a tanning salon or got sprayed with orange paint.