What do you think is your best feature?

Eyes, lips, boob, buns, legs smile?

What do you think is or are the things that drive the opposite gender crazy?

Me, it would be boobs, smile, eyes and hair. Always get my compliments on those features.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best features are my eyes and my legs, I'm quite tall and my legs are slim and looked after well so that's my favorite part of myself!

My friends, strangers in the street, previous partners ect have always loved my hair because I style it and have cut it myself for five years and no one else has the same hair as me (my icon pic doesn't do it justice haha). I also get compliments on my legs and bum but mostly on my personality because I'm quite a bold character.

What Guys Said 12

• My dimples and my general smile , strong traps, shoulders and arms. My lips and butt also get some attention, but I don't know quite why.

• Physically, probably my height. Its not shocking, but its good.

• Probably height.

• eyes

• same here, my eyes cause my face to stand out. I hate the shape of my head tho. Its like a square.

• yeah I feel the same way, makes my face stand out. I think my face shape is okay if I had to mold it id probably look weird anways

• i mean *probably end up looking weird*

• Eyes and Smile. I guess chicks dig my hair too...but then again. Guys do too sooooooo :PP I think I'm just going to go with the first two :)

• lips. they always get bitten. I got good traps (muscles that connect my neck to my shoulders)

• Most people comment my voice and how deep it is.

• Physically I'm not sure

Mentally, I'd say it's my wit, I'm a quick thinker and I can be a pretty witty guy and I can tell girls like that

• if I had to guess for physical though, I'd say my arms and dimples

• i really have no idea

• Arms.

• eh...probably my legs

• I don't think any feature of mine drives girls crazy lol

What Girls Said 20

• It's my legs. I wear pantyhose or thigh highs all the time with my skirts and dresses and I get more men admiring my legs than I can name. I get compliments all the time and it makes me feel a bit sexier. I do flirt with my legs and feet to so it does draw some attention to them.

• Mine are boobs,eyes and lips...

• Heh Heh...well you are shy of showing me your body...but let's just skip the horsesh*t and say you have a HOT face...is that OK?

• Yes its okay!

• I've been complimented on a few things, but I like my eyes best.

• My eyes and smile

• I'd say my eyes, lips, smile, and legs

• Well I don't know what exactly is captivating physically. But I think my personality is pretty fun.

• Everything. Though I do have the most perfect behind in all the land.

• I am not into butts (or rectums) but yeah..u hawt...<3<3<3=D

• My eyes

• My eyes. They're the only thing I get complimented on..hence my user name. Lol Some people tell me I have long legs but I don't necessarily think that is a "compliment", so I'm going to go with my eyes being my best feature :)

• My hair. That's it.

• my lips, my eyes, my ass

• my thighs are the best for me . I've got perfectly thick thighs:)

• If you say the best,then my answer would be my eyes.I have double eye-lids.Haha.

• nothing particular in physical aspects, but I think it's my style

• Legs.

• I get complimented most on my stomach/waist and my hair (it's down to my waist) .

• I like my eyes, my face shape, my smile, my lips, my butt, my legs and the overall shape of my torso. As for the best, I'd give it to my eyes and smile.

• boobs, butt, eyes get the most compliments.

• i like my boobs, hair, calves, and lips

• I personally think my butt & legs are my best feature but I usually get compliments on my smile so I guess my smile lol... =)

• Smiles are HOT! and underrated...(:(:(:

• Lol... really, you think so?