If a guy is 5 ft. 4 in. tall, how much more money does he have to make than someone who is 5 '10"?

I read a study about this somewhere, just seeing if the study was accurate...

The study referred to said that a man who was a certain amount shorter would have to make a certain amount more than a five foot ten man to get the same number of responses on a dating website. An Asian friend of mine recently had a picture on Match.com, it showed him clothed and his stats are pretty pedestrian. 5 ft. 7in. makes OK money, He did not get too many responses. After he followed my suggestion of posting the picture of him without a shirt showing off his abs, he is now quite busy.
In this friends case, having a nice body trumped the negatives in his case.
The flip side of that study was that for an overweight woman, no matter how much she made, it did'nt make that much of a diffence in the responses. I have a feeling that aspect of this study is wrong, some men are golddiggers sometimes...

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is 5 ft. 4 in. tall, how much more money does he have to make than someone who is 5 '10"?

Depends on what gal he's seeking. Some gals he may have to make 200,000 more and some gals he may not need to make more.

For this gal no amount of money is going to have me considering a guy below average height* as I'm not attracted to short guys and no amount of money will bypass attraction.

* 5'10'' is average in my country, America

• @Update

Unless you also suggested that he changed how much money he made it seems more like 'how fit' than 'how much more money'.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't feel money has anything to do with having a girl falling in love with you, unless it's for you money. if that's the case the more is better.

Ok, I'm not saying money isn't important, but if it's enough to survive and buy some goods now and then, I'd say it's okay.

• Jesus balls. Do you really perceive women as this shallow? I won't bullsh*t and say "oh height and financial stability NEVER matters to anyone" but maaaaan we are not some different species.

If a girl weighs 150 pounds, how many more blowjobs does she have to give than someone who weighs 120? lolol you people kill me.

• No amount you cnt compare them like that

• priceless

What Guys Said 1

• at least 1/4 mil more.