Eye color...

Guys, what color eyes do you find most attractive on a girl?

Girls, what color eyes do you find most attractive on a guy?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like blue eyes. I have dark brown eyes. I think I like blue eyes because they look cute? idk?

What Guys Said 5

• I love piercing green eyes, although very vibrant blue eyes are nice too. I've never really been a fan of brown, but there are exceptions to that.

• Ideally, I love green and hazel, but the other ones are OK too.

• I prefer brown, but, in a pinch, I'll settle for brown.

• Dark Green or a pure blue color.

• I really like any color of eyes, but I especially like green eyes.

What Girls Said 18

• for me it depends on his skin and eye color. green is always good. but if he has medium skin and dark hair, then blue eyes are heaven. for every other skin and hair combo, browns, hazels, and greens are sweet.

• Blue or green. I have green eyes, and I am the only person with them, so I highly value green/hazel eyes, because it was such a surprise that I had them in the first place. My boyfriend has blue eyes, but his mom has green eyes, so we would have a 50% chance of a blue eyed baby and 50% chance for a green eyed, so it would be kind of exciting to find out.

• brown I love brown eyes defo the nicest colour

• Blue. Every guy I've been with has had blue eyes.

• I like that shade of blue that's not piercing but zings you. Or that delicious forresty color that's a darker green and brown, that reminds you of a woodsman. But really, it's not so much the eye color as what's behind the eyes.

• Light green eyes, because they totally captivate me. And really, just picture guys with a dark complexion and light green eyes. Yum!

• As long as it makes you look good, any color.

Its more to do with eyes than color.

• I really don't care what color his eyes are...but I do like green and brown eyes. but I really don't care at all.

Pssst...you spell 'colour' cool!

• HAHAHAHAHA it's the Canadian way of spelling "color". :P

• O funfun. I like ontario. I have actually been there

• Yeah, we got a lot of things going on here.

• I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Sometimes green and very rarely brown. It's got more to do with the person in my opinion.

• I love brown or blue eyes. My fave eye colour is any that is unique-that stands out and is different from any others-if it isn't a common colour then it's gorge to me.

• I really like blue eyes but I don't really mind
    :)

• Blue or brown, i dont know really but i think i favor brown eyes because mine are brown.

• i always like brown. they are so...alluring

• I love brown eyes. I am not sure why maybe because I have brown eyes.

• Grey eyes are the prettiest, I'm bi and I like grey eyes on both genders. Brown eyes are really nice too. I like blue and green eyes only with brown hair. Regardless of your eye color, your personality is what matters most! :)

• I think people should love brown eyes more! I mean why would you want to stay with the trend to love every color but brown? I have noticed that barely anybody gives credit to brown eyes or enjoys having brown eyes. At least you have eyes tho! 😋

• On guys I LOVE green eyes. My eyes change color between blue, grey, and very occasionally green.

• It really doesn't matter to me.