What do you wear to classes/school?

It's been hot as hell and the past couple of days it's rained/sprinkled, but typically I wear:

-random t-shirt+Nike tempo shorts+Sperry or Rainbow Flip Flops (yay for flip flops!) or Nike running shoes

I should really take a hoodie to classes though, because a few of the classes are cold af.

-Random t-shirt+yoga pants+Sperry/Rainbow flip flops

If raining, hoodie/Northface+dark jeans+Hunter Rainboots or if it's snowing(occasional) or cold(winter, yay), I layer tanks/camis & t-shirts, then a hoodie or Northface with sweatpants or yoga pants and ugg boots

what do y'all wear to classes or school or maybe work?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoodie/Northface jacket, adidas soccer training pants, high tops usually.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Most days whatever I want. Often shorts and a button shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some leather flip flops. Sometimes I'll wear some white on white Nike Cortez shoes.

Lab days I have to either wear scrubs + my white coat, or professional dress + white coat, depending on if we're having a patient encounter or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Monday to Wednesday: lederhosen link

Thursday and Friday: leather jacket link

4|0
    0|0
  • For real with the flip flops put your feet in a damn pair of shoes, I'm talking to the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not trying to impress you and I'm pretty sure non of us are.

• It is not about trying to impress someone but more about how you present your self in terms of attitude and class. Plus flip flops are not exactly good for your feet.

• I don't always wear clothes to school, but when I do, it's a mankini.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-Shirt, trousers/jeans, shoes. If its chilly, a sweater or hoodie. I try to only wear workout clothes when I'm working out, although convenience is nice if you have sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes I like to dress up minus the blazer

sometimes a cardigan

some times jeans and a t shirt +/- a hoodie or zip up sweater

sometimes jeans and a button down shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a clown

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear shorts or pants and under armour shirts to school

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a tshirt, basketball shorts and shoes to class. When it gets colder jeans and maybe a jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tees or tanktops with shorts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty much similar to what you wear.

*Yoga pants

*Jeans (mostly darkwash but sometimes regular)

*Shorts (not short, just normal length)

*Skirts (like 3 times in a semester)

*Random t-shirts

*Hoodies

*Sperries

*Flip-flops

*Nikes

*Flats

*Northface jacket in colder weather

*Boots (Whatever I find cute that season)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually dress more causual I almost never wear shorts or dresses though or skirts mostly jeans and capris

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear clothes

0|0
    1|0
  • link - Something like that.

Sometimes, I wear yoga pants, tank top, sports bra, and a small wedge heels. (Or tennis shoes.)

0|0
    0|0
  • um well that sounds really "American"...

in Europe no one would wear clothes which are made for sports in school...

actually I like to stylish, yet elegant and comfortable and classic colors ike beige, grey, white, black blue, pastel colors but nothing too flashy and classic cuts who accentuate the "good" parts of my body

l like jeans, a striped shirt and black ballerinas, or simple tops with cardigans with accessories

i like my trenchcoat or a simple black leather jacket if it is rainy and I like rainboots too but I prefer tight black or brown leather boots over ugg boots although they are more comfy or course

2|1
    1|0