Should I dye my hair?

I have light ash brown hair with grayish blue eyes, it seems that the MAJORITY of women prefer darker features (noone is going to refute that). I'm thinking about dyeing my hair a darker brown ( black would be way too harsh on my skin). Should I do it? Or is it too feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it doesn't work with your natural skin tone leave your hair I know some girls that prefer lighter haired guys

What Girls Said 2

• Don't dye it for girls dye it because you think it looks good

• I like the light hair too surfers and skaters are hot even the ones with highlights

What Guys Said 1

• Confidence my good man... confidence. "Most women" will also say they're attracted to a confident man. As such... sure, dye your hair if you think it'll make you look better! But if anything... do it for you, not for them.

Besides... even if it turns out to be a complete bust... hair always grows back. ;) Good luck man!