Is having long legs a good thing?

i was talking to this guy and he said I got some long ass legs ha ha I don't know if this was a compliment or not ._. I kind of took it as offensive what do you think?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it's a good thing

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Are you kidding? It is definitely a good thing.

Long legs on a girl are attractive to males. Just look at the victoria secret models.. they have to have long legs because its sexy and dominant in some manner

0|0
    0|0
  • The sexiness of long legs is the entire reason that high heels exist in the first place. It's not to make you seem taller, it's to lengthen the leg.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs are good. It's better to have legs up to your ass than ass down to your legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course it is a good thing and it was a compliment. but I know what he was thinking too.

0|0
    0|0
  • long legs are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • They sound GREAT to me...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys guys like it :)

Personally I think it doesn't matter as long as they are they don't look strange against the rest of your body (but nature seems to take care with this).. But because I think short girls are more attractive I guess shorter legs'd be my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • thats like one of the most sexy part of a woman other than the goodies. that was a hell of a compliment. so enjoy it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I used to play soccer. Once my coach went close to my side and saw the difference in our leg size and freaked out a little. XD It is what it is. I think its a good thing. Embrace the long legs, embrace! But, wait our arms are too short..

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a good thing if you think it is a good thing. Focusing too much on what other people find attractive is too exhausting. If they find it attractive it should be a...bonus I suppose.

I like long legs but I don't like mine because they are too long for my body. So as I said it's a personal choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a compliment :) Long legs are a very desired trait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol ya my tall friends get compliments

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose it depends on the shape and form of the legs. Usually long legs are nice but not always. Some people have some ugly long ass legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a compliment, don't worry about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You have short ass legs"

Does that sound like a compliment?

No, but it was stating the obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0