Does any know of a good conditioner or type of conditioner?

my feel like there glue it a lot more so when I wash it and it seem to be try and tangle constantly

*seems to be dry

and also I pretty long hair length (realy long for a guy)

Most Helpful Girl

• Aussie's 3 minute miracle link

Organix moroccan argan oil treatment link

What Girls Said 6

• I suggest either Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essence. They both work wonders for my hair and are not over the top expensive.

I was using suave and pantene but those made my hair nappy and kinky, even tangling it more than it normally was, but after switching to Garnier I don't have that problem unless I'm extremely careful. Herbal Essence is also a favorite because it cuts down on the frizz and keeps me from having to flat iron my hair.

• i tried fruitis I will have to try the other one

• pantene conditioner for medium to thick hair is inexpensive, easy to find and works well.

• i tried or one or 2 kinds did not work

• if you're willing to invest money in it then Moroccan oil products are really good

• wen is freaking amazing but it's expensive. I like the Aussie moisturizing condish. can't remember the exact name but you'll find it.

• I really like the Suave Professionals with keratin. It's inexpensive and it leaves your hair so shiny and smooth.

• Maybe its the shampoo or you use too much product

• i only use a super tiny amount cus other its a nightmare and maybe

• I like the banana conditioner at the body shop.

What Guys Said 0