Which shampoo do you use?

i was just curios, I normally use pantene to moisturize my hair.

what do you use? what is good about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i switch up brands, it just has to be sulfate free because I have keratin in my hair. all of the sulfate free ones I tried seemed fine, tried a few diff brands, no preference, I just have to switch every few months between brands because I have oily hair and I notice if I use the same one for too many months in a row my hair gets oilier.

What Guys Said 3

• Biolage hydration baby

• I use clear! it keeps my hair dandruff free :D

• Shampoo gool rang ;D

What Girls Said 10

• Marrakesh. It contains hemp-seed oil and argan oils and is free of sulfates, alcohol, dyes and parabens. It contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.

• I use shampoos that are organic, and usually only a couple of bucks. I'm vegan, so the main thing I look for is that they don't test on animals. I don't really care what it does for my hair since I never notice the difference anyway ha.

• Assuie and it smells fruity

• Sunsilk.

Lately, I've been using Coconut shampoo/conditioner... Then, an Aussie moist conditioner to top it off.

It actually adds volume to my hair. Since it's just plain straight and flat.

• I use Tresemme Split Remedy, because it makes my hair smell amazing, and I don't like split ends.

• Aussie!

• pantene as well

• Aussie.

• Herbal Essences' "Color Me Happy". I use that one specificaly cause I have colored hair..

but when it wasn't colored I would use Grisi's Manzanilla (Chamomile) Shampoo all the

time cause it gave my hair lots of shine & it helped reduce my dandruff. :)

• loreal professional without silicones, balea and garnier natural beauty cocoa butter and cocos oil

as long as the shampoo is silicone free and not too agressive I don`t really care...but the garnier natural beauty thing makes my hair really soft