Whom do you think is hottest out of these? Red hot I mean?

1.Amber heard 2.Scarlett johansson 3.Megan fox 4.Mila kunis 5.kim kardarshnian

Updates:
blake lively

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• In order Amber Heard, Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox. Amber wins by a mile.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• Mila

1|1
    0|1
    • Who hates Mila? Everyone who said her got a downvote lol

• I would do Mila scarlet and amber, If I want to date one of them ( am not a lesbian though) it would be amber for sure.

0|0
    1|2
  • mila:

gorgeous eyes

great smile

hilarious!

bilingual

1|0
    0|1
  • Mila Kunis.

0|2
    0|2
  • mila or amber.

-A

1|0
    0|1
  • Mila

1|0
    0|1
  • Mila or Scar Jo.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think Mila Kunis or Amber Heard, it's a tie!

1|0
    0|1
  • Scarlett Jo. Amber heard looks like her little sis

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett

0|0
    0|0
  • amber heard... she's so sexy. then scar jo. then mila. then megan. then kim.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson

0|0
    0|0
  • mila kunis if only she was taller and had larger hooters and bums.

i'd say kim kardashian.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• This question to me is actually like comparing gold, diamonds, platinum etc each of them is unique and beautiful in their own way. They have their own charisma - depends on which angle / aspect one looks at it from.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder :)

With all of them I won't know which way and who to look at :D - except Kim and that's only because of her attitude that can suck at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amber.

0|1
    0|1
  • Based purely on looks, especially if you can minus the fake tan and overdone make up and get her naturally it's Megan and its not that close. Personality and style wise she seems to be going down hill though.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them of are hot to me. The the point where I can't even decide on one because they aren't my types. 6/10 at best.

1|0
    0|2
    • LOL that's hilarious. I'm just joking (kinda) cause I don't care for celebs in general. but still... the Q is which one is RED hot, none of them are. They're good looking, but they aren't anything special, especially when they take their makup and profesional photographers away.

• Mila kunis ... easily!

0|0
    2|1
  • Amber, mila, scarlet, megan, kim

0|0
    0|0
  • amber

0|0
    0|0
  • mila kunis, amber heard, megan fox. I don't think the other 2 are attractive

0|1
    0|1
  • I say megan fox. A+ for her:)

0|1
    1|0
  • kim K.

1|1
    3|1
  • Amber, Mila, Scarlett, Kim, Megan.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Scarlett Johansson (She's not only hot, but smart and funny, probably fun to hang out with.)

2. Mila Kunis (Love her eyes, great sense of humor...don't think I'd want to make her angry, though.)

3. Amber Heard (Honestly, don't know much about her, but she's beautiful and looks like she might be fun to talk to.)

4. Megan Fox (Yeah, she's hot...but she also kind of scares me. lol)

5. Kim Kardashian (Um...no. Just...no. Give me Jessica Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Felicia Day, Emma Stone...any number of other hot actresses...instead! :D lol)

0|0
    0|1
  • In order of best to least best: Mila Kunis, Scarlett johansson , Amber heard, kim kardarshnian, Megan Fox.

0|0
    0|1
    • Blake Lively would be 3rd.