Guys do you think that fake lashes, nails and hair extension make a girl more sexy?

Just out of curiosity I asked my boyfriend if he'd like me to have fake lashes, long fake nails and hair extension. And he said that he was curious and it could be very sexy. Honestly his answer made me so sad I thought he liked my natural look. Guys do you want your girlfriend with all of that or natural?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Big no on all of them. Especially fake nails, those things are horrible. Fake lashes are stupid as well.

Some hair extensions can look natural, but I prefer natural hair.

• I like a girl to be as natural as she can be. I don't notice lashes, I like long curly hair but extensions are cheating. and I'm fairly sure the length of a girls finger nails hasn't effected if I was going to have a crush on her or not.

• Natural, but sometimes hair extensions might look good, the rest is unnecessary, and don't feel sad, he probably like your natural look but he really is curious to how would you look like with that, maybe changing routine or something.

• But we've not seen each other for the last four months, and going to meet in two weeks Now I don't even know if he wants to meet me or a doll.

• in that case be natural, otherwise the "doll" impression would stick in his head.

• Yes I guess you are right

• It is sexy, but if the girl needs all those "attributes" to look sexy - aka she can't be attractive without them then it's bad.

• Only if she has a pair of fake boobs on top of it...

• Exactly I forgot to ask about fake boobs

• Everyone looks different. Case by case.

• no, it makes her less sexy imo

• nope

• I prefer the natural look, every guy is different.

• Depends on your skills I guess.

• natural look is always adorable but some times I prefer just fake lashes...

• More sexy? Nah, more fake.

• Not at all. I would prefer natural.

What Girls Said 6

• I get what you're aiming for, but the reality of it is this:

At face value, fake lashes, fake nails, hair extensions, surgery and cake face makeup are a turn-off. At the same time, the less attractive "natural" girl who prides herself on being natural is not any more desirable than the "fake" attractive girl.

Guys say they prefer natural at face value, but an attractive girl is an attractive girl. I get that you're trying to get reassurance that natural is better than fake, but the reality of it is quite different.

Of course, attractive and natural is best, but most girls don't look their best without absolutely any makeup or any grooming

• Most guys would be diassapointed to find out its not real but its nice for a change once in a while like for special ocasions but not everyday wear

• I think that fake eye lashes, extensions and nail can be sexy but you shouldn't use it every day maybe special occasions Only, Not only are they expensive but also can be time consuming.

• it's not the fakeness of the look that makes it sexy,it's what it ends up portraying. long lashes and hair are signs of femininity and youth,and long,manicured nails make a girl look polished (she cares for herself,and is confident)

• guys will say they prefer natural, but I doubt they would be knocking down doors to get the average plain jane with no makeup. sure these things will make a girl look sexier, and that girl will have an easier time luring in a guy than the natural girl.

• Just invest in a good mascara or get lash extensions. Grow out your nails and hair. That way you can still look good but still be natural