Why do girls walk in such high heels when they obviously feel uncomfortable?

I've seen quite a few girls lately who look like they are struggling to walk in high heels. Not just normal sized high heels, they might be comfortable walking in those. But really high heels. And they look really uncomfortable in them. They look like they are struggling to walk in them. They can't even keep their balance. Why do girls wear high heels so big if they can't even walk properly in them? They should just stick to normal sized heels imo.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are hoping that you will offer them a foot massage later.

j/king.

Women do this to heighten their sex appeal.

What I advise to women that do this is to practice walking in heels before you go outdoors.

Not only that, inch your way up.

If you are used to wearing 2 inch heels, do not go to a 6 inch. You will look like a clown walking on stilts.

Instead wear a 3/4 inch heel. When you get comfortable with that then proceed to go up.

With practice, you will learn to master your walk in heels and make it look easy.

What Girls Said 6

• It's just a trend. I think it's fun to wear heels to a special occasion where I will be mostly sitting down, but day to day I go with sneakers.

• because it makes us feel good. when I wear heels it makes my legs look a lot longer and I feel good in them, one thing guys don't understand about girls: usually the more time we spend getting ready and dressing up, the better of a night we will have. yeah it hurts like a bitch at the end of the night but we most likely had a fantastic time killing our feet.

BUT there are some girls who really just cannot walk in heels and are hunched over and you can tell they're having a terrible time, in that case I agree with you. but we've all been there, it takes practice.

• Heels are actually pretty easy to walk in when your used to them, so maybe you're mistaken about them having difficulty walking in them, or maybe they are just getting used to them.

Anyway, the reason why girls wear heels is cause they make your legs and bum look awesome.

• I've seen girls (even today) who struggle to walk in heels. They can't even walk in a straight line. I know why girls wear heels but why wear heels that are so huge that you can't walk properly, even if it does make your legs and bum look awesome?

• Could be that they are new to wearing heels and are just trying to walk in ones too big too early, I'm not sure why they'd do that however.

• I once did because I thought the shoes were cute and I could walk in them for a while but after an hour I couldn't so I had to walk in them since I wasn't near home and wasn't gona walk barefoot

• Why? Because it's portrayed as hot and sexy. Girls aim to please

• I've wondered the same thing myself...I'm a big fan of heels, don't get me wrong, but a girl's gotta know how to walk in them before she can tackle the big guns : P

What Guys Said 3

• I never saw the appeal of high heels. But I suppose I am in the minority lol.

• No pain, No gain.

Heels gives girls more than an advantage, it gives them an edge.

• First world problems