How do I change my wardrobe?

I'm going into my third year of college, and I feel like I've had the same look for quite some time now (probably the same wardrobe since my freshman year of high school - yikes). I like a lot of different looks (some which would look great on me if I can say so myself) but for some reason I can never get myself to spend the money and go buy the things I like! I'm always afraid to blow up my wallet, so I stick to cheap clothes or walk out empty-handed. I feel like my problem isn't that I can't actually find my kind of clothes, it's the shopping itself. It's the 'browsing and never finding the right thing' kind of deal. I can easily shop for shoes or accessories because they're very easy to see, but when it comes to actual clothes it's very hard.

Any advice? I want to be able to break out of this habit!

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do is donate a lot of your clothes. Especially the ones that are the oldest. Try to donate as much as you possibly can make yourself. Then you'll be forced to buy new clothes.

Are you looking for certain types of clothes that you just can't find? There are millions of internet stores out there, so you can definitely find SOMETHING you like.

Figure out what style you like then read some fashion blogs and watch some YouTube style tutorials.

What Guys Said 2

• buy some new clothes that is different than current , its not really that difficult if you can afford to buy some new clothes . I don't follow the trends so I have no idea what's hot rate now

• Go on a shopping spree.

What Girls Said 1

• Time to go shopping because if you have the same clothes since high school chances are those aren't being sold anymore.id mix a little of new and old pieces so don't buy a whole bunch of new stuff and throw out the old