Looking for a new hairstyle. any suggestion?

Well, as the title says, I am looking for a new hairstyle. I currently have my hair quite long and I keep it tied back. I realize that it's not quite healthy for me and my hair and I also want to get a new look.

However, my sense of fashion and style is null and void so here I am asking your opinion !

You can find a photo of me attached in my profile.

Thank you very much everyone. Highly appreciate it :) !

I am considering either short,medium or long hair. I just want it to be fresh and good.

I think that my face is either oval or heart-shaped in case that the picture doesn't help that much.

Forgot to mention that it would be great if you could give me a little piece of advice on what products should I use to style it in case it is needed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should just have your hair short, a bit of stubble, and trimmed sideburns.

Everybody is different though, and my professional advice would be just to go with what you want, and not with what other people want because you can't make everybody happy.

• It is not as if I want to please anybody. It is just that I do not know what style to choose. I want something that looks good however not too fancy. Thanks for your suggestion. A link towards a picture would be great !

• Well, I can't do links because I'm not Xper Level 4, but think of a young Johnny Depp with stubbly facial hair. Hell, if your hair is long you could even do dreads. Anything is possible.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry I'm too lazy to add links or stuff but what about growing your hair out

What Guys Said 0