Guys, what do you think of the freckles?

Hey everybody!

So my skin is pretty white and I have freckles on my face, my arms, and a few on my decolletage and my shoulders. What do you think of it? Is it disgusting or ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• i'm not sure , its not disgusting in that sense . there not something I'd find appealing but there not ugly .i don't know there not something I've though about much

• neither, I think if a girl have some freckles it can be cute, that's if she's not like frecklestein and has freckles everywhere

• I think its cute. It makes you stand out and special :).

• I like them.

• It can be cute.

• It's hot...want me to repeat? Freckles are Fricking HAWT...(:(:(:

• They can be cute. Can you answer my question? link

• I like freckles!

• Not at all! Freckles can actually be really cute on a girl! :) I personally wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. What you may consider to be a flaw right now, you'll later find out is one of your biggest assets! :D Just be happy and comfortable with yourself, pursue your interests and dreams, and you'll be surprised how much attention you'll be getting! No matter what your appearance is, both guys and girls are much more attractive when they are happy, relaxed and confident with themselves and who they are. It may not happen right away for you, but don't worry about that: most people get more confidence as they get out of their teens. Most people aren't too confident or happy with their appearance when they're teenagers, but that's completely normal, and you'll grow out of it soon enough. Just focus on what you want to be when you graduate and where you want your life to go, have fun with your friends and enjoy being young! :) You're only young once, so enjoy it! :D There are plenty of things to worry about later on in life, but believe me, freckles won't be one of them! lol :)

• I think freckles are attractive it makes the face cuter

• Freckles are cute.

What Girls Said 0