Question about birthmark on thigh?

I've got a Light birthmark on my thigh and it's not very big at all but I'm constantly trying to cover it up even when I swim I wear shorts.. Is it a turn off to have one? I'm super self conscience about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Birthmark turn off? Not really

What Guys Said 1

• You need to totally chill...yes..somewhere, sometime will be some ding dong who doesn't like it...for the vast majority of the rest of us...is either invisible or---->yes...believe it or not...actually a Turn On...(:(:(:

What Girls Said 3

• Probably no one even notices it, but if it bugs you, you can cover it with waterproof makeup. Here's an example link

• I have one too well its in my inner thigh and I wear those beach shorts so you can't see it but I like mine I only wear shorts so stretch marks on my butt don't show.I don't think you should cover it and anyways who's gona see under water

• No

It's fine, there's no need to cover it up, people don't mind, it doesn't detract from you.