Girls: When you say another girl is pretty is it just objective or maybe latent attraction?

I've observed girls noticing other girls to the detail in like a few seconds .Either comment they look good, cute outfit, cute accessories. Is there the slightest bit of attraction with that kind of attention to detail?

Granted I might be generalizing but I see this. When I notice a girl for a brief second, it's pretty much the curves I see.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I can just appreciate a hot girl. If she's well dressed and catches my eye then I have a good look because there's no harm in doing so, I don't necessarily notice curves, it's usually more what the girl is wearing or what her hairs styled like. I'm not interested in her body because I'm straight and couldn't care less about her body type. It's not because I have a lust towards her it's more like a feeling of admiration and appeal to her style and look and in some cases positive envy if I think they're really beautiful.

What Girls Said 9

• No, not at all.

I give a girl her props when needed, I don't "hate".

Me complimenting someone else has nothing to do with attraction. I am simply admiring them, not getting all googly eyed and wishing something could be.

• attraction in the sense that I can see how a man would be sexually attracted to her..but it's not a strong enough attraction for me to act on it myself :p

i love looking at girls nd I have a "type" of girl that I like lol (i've spoken about this with my friends though and not all girls are like this)

• If I say "oh you look cute today!", I don't mean "I want to f*** you". Its like a complement. I may like what she's wearing, or think she can really pull it off.

• when I say it I simply mean that they have attractive features, and I admire those features, not in a sexual sense but a thoughtful one.

• No, there is no attraction for me, but I know what looks good.

• I'm pansexual but even *I* can still say, "She's pretty" without necessarily being sexually attracted to her, haha.

By the way, a lot of girls notice so many things about other girls because many of them compare themselves to each other about every little thing :/

• No, I'm not attracted to women at all, We're females we can comment on another females appearance that's what we do.

• I think a lot of girls are really hot, haha. But I don't find them attracitve as in I would want to date/kiss/touch ew idk. I just think they are really pretty and have nice clothes/hair/makeup

• For most girls, objective. I notice that a cat or dog is attractive and I'm not latently attracted to them. But women do tend to have a more fluid sexuality than guys do, so some might be attracted TO the girl in a minor way. However, that isn't as common as guys want it to be, so unless she makes a sexual comment about the girl, assume that she's just noticing that the girl is pretty, the way you notice a nice car or a painting or something.

What Guys Said 0