I get really horny at the gym watching the hot, sweaty,guys at the gym.Does anone else get horny at all? Guys?

Does anyone else get horny? If so what makes you turn on? Is it the tight clothing? the sweat? etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's a combination of the tight clothes, in shape bodies, sweat sheen on their skin, making their clothes cling tighter. Then there is the whole pheromone thing that gets released when we work out. Yes I do get horny, rather horny...I sometimes have to go away to hide the reaction, haha.

What Guys Said 6

• I get really turned on by sweaty girls in spandex at the gym. I think it's a combination of the tight clothes and the sweat itself that I find hot.

• I loved the short shorts and tight shorts on girls. I guess the sweat too. but mainly just the relaxed look, and slot of movements. it is hot.

• wow that's pretty sexy lol... umm I don't rle get too horny but a little turned on to see the hot girls in their clothes...

• i find it very sexy... pheromone must play a major part, but fresh sweat really turns me on

• I have a pretty fit body I would say, and I see some girls staring at it many times, its normal.

• Are you kidding...somethingabout spandex and sweat on a woman. Plus all those machines putting them in all those naughty compromising positions. How any one doesn't get horny from a gym work out is beyond me.

Back when I was much younger and in much better shape, I had girls asking me to train them in the gym. You talk about "hard" to concentrate.It wasn't spandex though...it was usually skimpy shorts and tank tops or sports bra. There wasn't a single trip that I didn't go home horny and frustrated. Apparently they frowned on having sex on the situp bench when the gym was full...LOL.

And just to throw this in there...there is something about watching the tight bodies, perky breasts while you hear a series of sex like grunts and moans.

What Girls Said 0