When you judge a guy, what is going on in your head?

What are you thinking when you are sizing a guy up?

to clarify, when I say judge I mean in terms of being attracted to him or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am checking for attractiveness upon first glance, the first thing I look at is the face. Next comes their demeanor- are they approachable. A big turn off for me is when a guy just looks mad or like he wants to come off as a bad-ass. A smile is a nice addition and often pleasant surprise. However, for me the meaningful attraction comes later, once you get to know the guy. My questions are always: Do they listen well? Are they judgmental (turn off)? Are they open minded? Are they friendly? Do they have a good sense of humor? are they intelligent? Are they the jealous type? Are they trustworthy. well I guess I could go on and on with this one, but I will leave it there.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't usually judge anyone unless they are putting their business out there for the world to see.

• like, if they are buff and wearing a tight shirt or something like that?

• I don't judge that person because I don't know them.

I'll just probably think nice body, or he works out. That's just a comment , not judging someone.

• when I say judge, I don't mean it in a negative way. I mean it in terms of how you're attracted to them. If you look at someone and you like them, you are judging them still, its just a positive judgement.. That's what I'm wondering about, what goes on in your head

• "Damn that's a nice face."

I swear I'm not just saying that to avoid critiquing bodies haha, that's just how it works for me.

• so, a guy with a nice face could potentially be skinny or slightly overweight and you would still feel that way?

• Either, or sometimes both, haha. Most commonly I just see guys walking around looking so hard and tense, it's difficult to explain.

• no I actually think I understand what you mean.. the testosterone macho guys who watched every silvester stalone movie

• I don't like judging guys over all if I'm moody, but when I am clear and calm, I think better about his character, personality, overall

• what kind of things do you think about when your clear and calm and thinking about if you like a guy or not?

• I don't judge him,..if I do happen to (which is rare) I better have a good reason to behind that judgement

• so, when you see random guys in your day you don't judge whether you like them or not?

• aha of course I do muahaha,..but I don't judge in a critical mean way

What Guys Said 0