If you wear contacts, when do you take them off, if ever?

Or do you always keep them on, no matter where you are or what you're doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• i only wear em on days where I need to drive/have school/are going to see a movie. if its a day where I am wearing them, then I wear them the whole day and take em out before bed or when I get home. I have worn them in the shower, swimming etc. I just keep them in for whatever I'm doing that day.

What Girls Said 7

• I take them off at night, but I really should take them off earlier because it's not good for the eyes to keep them on for so long.

• When I go to bed, sometimes when I go swimming but usually I leave them in and I'm just careful not to get my eyes wet.

• I don't wear them but the people I know take it off before bed time

• of course I take them off, silly.

I try to wear them minimally. I take them off at night, when I'm at home and am back in my black rimmed spectacles.

• i wear them all the time except when sleeping

• i don't sleep in them, take them off before bed, sometimes if I am up doing schoolwork or watching TV late I take them out too. but most of the time I wear them. won't sleep in them though it is uncomfortable and bad for your eyes

• Before I go to sleep

What Guys Said 1

• My optometrist threatened that if I wear contacts too much and not enough glasses your eyes can get inflammatory keratitis and vascular overgrowth?