Guys: do you like Axe? Girls: Do you find it as a turn on?

My guy friend swears by axe, but my friend begs to differ. To me, it smells really good. What do you think?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like Axe, and most girls I've met don't like it either, but a handful seem to LOVE it.

I don't wear cologne that often, but when I do, I wear New West by Aramis. It's not a well-known label, but when I wear it, I ALWAYS have girls stopping me to smell it, and the feedback is always VERY positive.

I've never seen Axe do that for anyone, other than in the commercials.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Haha must be a young woman thing. Older women, and I usually mean by 30, seem to think AXE sucks and only douches wear AXE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like Axe at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If girls aren't going to jump me, I don't really see how it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like it, seems all the guys using it are in the same scent. I'd like to be the unique one though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think axe stinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there is a fine line if you put on too much then its horrible but some scents are nice

but I don't think it should be used as a cologne.

It's more of a deodorant

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i love cologne and axe on guys if it isn't overpowering. but if it is then I get a headache and I don't wanna go near them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE certain AXE scents. I find it VERY SEXY, however axe doesn't last long & AXE is tricky you have to know scent works. I

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, it's not a turn on but it smells nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh. Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Axe smells nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the smell of axe on a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the smell. Don't guys have the no-odor clear deodorant?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand axe. The smell are horrible, and the ads are so rude, and insulting for women.

0|1
    1|0