Guys: do you like Axe? Girls: Do you find it as a turn on?

My guy friend swears by axe, but my friend begs to differ. To me, it smells really good. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like Axe, and most girls I've met don't like it either, but a handful seem to LOVE it.

I don't wear cologne that often, but when I do, I wear New West by Aramis. It's not a well-known label, but when I wear it, I ALWAYS have girls stopping me to smell it, and the feedback is always VERY positive.

I've never seen Axe do that for anyone, other than in the commercials.

What Guys Said 6

• Haha must be a young woman thing. Older women, and I usually mean by 30, seem to think AXE sucks and only douches wear AXE.

• I do not like Axe at all.

• If girls aren't going to jump me, I don't really see how it's worth it.

• don't like it, seems all the guys using it are in the same scent. I'd like to be the unique one though

• I think axe stinks.

• I think there is a fine line if you put on too much then its horrible but some scents are nice

but I don't think it should be used as a cologne.

It's more of a deodorant

What Girls Said 8

• i love cologne and axe on guys if it isn't overpowering. but if it is then I get a headache and I don't wanna go near them lol

• I LOVE certain AXE scents. I find it VERY SEXY, however axe doesn't last long & AXE is tricky you have to know scent works. I

• I like it, it's not a turn on but it smells nice.

• Ehhh. Not a fan.

• Axe smells nice.

• I love the smell of axe on a guy!

• I hate the smell. Don't guys have the no-odor clear deodorant?

• I can't stand axe. The smell are horrible, and the ads are so rude, and insulting for women.