What do you think of this hair color?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind it, but I prefer lighter hair colors and eye colors. not to say strictly blond and blue/green eyed.. honey brown is a nice color as well, but I prefer blue eyes and a darker or lighter shade of blond hair. gingers are alright.. even brunette.

What's the thought process behind this question, is it because you are dying your hair or is it for some other reason?

What Guys Said 13

• Awesome but

1) it too awhile to look up & see the hair, so those influence a positive experience

2) note the complementary dress/other colors that make this hair color outstanding ... which suggests other colors might not work as well?

• It's nice. You're wanting to dye your hair like that?

• There's a WHOLE lot about that picture that I love!

• I like blond more, but the brunnete with some blond in it looks good to.

• i really dig it

• I don't like it very much. I would rather it all be dark.

• nice

I really like it

• I like blonds

• She's hot

hair color is normal I think

• Is that you? <3

• lol no there are pics of me on my profile. that is jennifer love hewitt. I was thinking of getting my hair done like hers. sorry to disappoint :P

• haha I knew who she was :P but believe me after seeing your pics I'm not disappointed at all :P

• damn that girl fine.

• I think her hair color looks great. Dark brown with light brown highlights is nice.

• I think that hair color looks sexy on her!

What Girls Said 10

• I like it, it's pretty.

• It's Freaking SMOKIN! It looks luminous & natural

• i like it

• Its cute c:

• Not sure if it was right but it redirected to a eye make up page I think it was peneope cruz well the eye make up was nice..and the other pictures are nice I like the darker wavy hair styles and the 2nd one with bangs and a hony like hair color with brown streaks/highlights

• pretty

• Very nice :)

• I like blonde

• Dont like it very much id prefer it to be a deep red or at least just one color, but that's just me.

• It's nice