Sporty looking girl vs stylish girlie girl?

What about a girl wearing sneakers, t-shirts and jeans with her hair up and no makeup VS a girl that's more put together and girlie looking? I wear lace lingerie but I very rarely wear feminine clothes and accessories.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be real, if your comfortable with no makeup and your hair up in jeans and sneakers, the guy your with will probably not be able to keep his hands off you when you do dress up for a formal event. I personally love that style of living keep it simple stupid

What Guys Said 6

• Something about athleticism in a woman that just turns me on. This is quite ironic because the woman I married is about as girlie girl a girl can get.

• Sporty >>>> Stylish

• If we are just talking clothing I prefer a girlie girl, but there is the person in the clothing. I have been attracted to girlie girls, sporty girls and everything in between. As long as the girl is attractive to me.

• girly

• sportie. yummy yum yum yums

• I'd be more attracted initially to the stylish girl first. But I have been attracted to the other type too. Sometimes I don't even know what my type is, if I do have one.

What Girls Said 3

• if that's your style you shouldn't change it, but for the record, I think guys get with girls who are more dressed and put together because sporty girls are seen as 'one of the guys'

-A

• I'm different depending on what I'm doing - you don't have to be defined by just one look. If I'm out running... I look gross lol but I like to think I look better when I make an effort

• Guys tend to go for me when I dress casual