What kind of clothes do you like girls to wear?

Like what style of shirt? Jeans? Skirt? Dress? Shoes? Earring? Hair? What color looks the most sexy to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Currently my favorite is short blue denim jeans with a frilly short skirt over them. It's very impressive on a girl who is fit...

• I like clothes that suit the girl. If her personality suits her clothes it will make her look beautiful. Don't get caught up in what you think guys want to see you wear. Take what youve got and use it. Try to show your best charactoristics. Like if you have beautiful blue eyes, wear a blue shirt to make them pop. If you have a nice ass, wear clothes that show it off. But don't dress like a slut to impress a guy because a lot of times you just look like a f***ing clown.

Another thing, the less makeup the better.

• 0|0
  • short skirts, long shiny hair, tiight leggings and yoga pants, tight tops.

• idk clothes that show off her body if its a nice body anyways. Tight shirt and toga pants/lu lu lemon /TNA or what ever are damn sexy. I mean TNA stands for Tits N Ass so you can't really go wrong with it. as for color it depends on the girl, to be honest I don't really pay much attention to earrings and jewlery... same with shoes but that's just me. I'm also not a fan of skirts or dresses but again that's just me

What Girls Said 2

• I like to wear skinny jeans or any type of jeans-black white or regular jeans color.and it varies for what colors look good on a person depending on skin tone and undertone and hair color

• I love wearing skirts and dresses, mostly maxi. I just wear a lot of outrageous vintage/thrift clothing and I enjoy it a lot. The color green is my favourite.