Eye color changes with certain angles?

I know this person has blue eyes but at certain angles they look brown. Have you ever seen someone's eye color change based off of what angle they are standing?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's my family of hazel eyes

that can appear blue, brown, shades of green from different angles, even influenced by color of clothes, lighting ... moods?

What Guys Said 4

• Well I have noticed that in some light eyes can really spark up and the color turns shining bright. My eyes are greyish blue but in right light they are bright blue. But no that kind of change of color I have not noticed. Maybe it too is just about the way light hits the eye.

• A friend of mine has eyes that sometimes look green and sometimes brown.

• Yes, my relative had eyes that changed like that but also changed throughout the day.

• My eyes are hazel. Mostly they look brownish, but in the right lighting, they sometimes appear green. When sunlight gets them at the right angle, they look bright orange. It's sort of freakish.

What Girls Said 0