Being short. Is that bad?

I am 154 centimeter. And I am the shortest in my class. Boys, being short is bad? What do you think of short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, being short isn't bad, it's cute actually

What Guys Said 16

• We don't factor in height. Don't pay attention to stats who make all supermodels super tall... I think to be a model/supermodel you need to be tall, but us guys, we like a girl that's cute tall or short. In guy conversations, we always say "yea man, tall girls have everything bigger" but that's not true at all... most tall girls are flat :( So just be yourself, peachy and bubbly and guys will see that over anything else :)

• I like it.

• Personally I love short girls. I don't know what it is about them, but I would rather date a girl 20-30cm shorter than myself, than someone my own height. Short girls can be extremely sexy.

• I'm only 167cm tall (5'5.5") so I actually prefer girls shorter than me lol

• Being short isn't bad at all :). 1m54 is not that short for a girl.

• My wife is shorter than you are.

• I don't know, do you like being short? If not, then no, it probably isn't. If you do, than yes it is.

Do I care if you're short? No. Would I date a short girl? Yeah sure, fun sized.

• I don't think it is bad, but at the extreme end you have to start thinking there is something genetically/chromosomally wrong here.

• My mother is as short as me :)

• For girls it doesn't really matter - unless your ambition was to be an air hostess or basketball player or something.

• A girl can't be too short for me.

• i am personally attracted to girls the same height or shorter but being tall is not a turn off either.

• Guys have virtually no preference on height.

• Your height is not a problem. I do not really care what a girl's height is as long as she is pretty.

• Of course not. It's not a concern to me.

• It's not bad. I don't care either way

• Short is short. Doesn't bother me

• I like short girls better then tall girls as long as they're kinda skinny and petite, (I'm 187cm)

What Girls Said 2