How attractive are you? ;)

what would you rate yourself looks wise on a scale of one to ten?

have others ever rated you? if so what did they rate you?

what is your best feature?

0|0
29|48

Most Helpful Guy

• idk id guess around 7 but I think it depends on whether a girl likes those typical masculine (hairy chest arms muscular facial hair and all that good stuff) or if they like the preppy type guy because I've had a good bit of female attention but when I look in the mirror I think I look like sh*t most days lol, what would you rate yourself and just for my knowledge what would you rate me =P

1|0
    0|0
    • btw I'm not the guy blowing smoke in the picture

• Show All
    • lol yay =P lol I'm sexy =P and your prettier than a 7 I think but hey were our own worst critics aren't we?

• thanks and yeah I think so

What Guys Said 47

• I think we all have our good days and bad days but in general I think I'm a bit above average.

Maybe a 6 or 7.

I don't get rated often but I've seen as high as 8 and as low as 5ish.

My best feature is probably my height

2|0
    0|0
  • I think people rate me at five or six on here. Haven't heard the reasoning on that yet.

I think my eyes leave a lasting first impression.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel that the female gender will, on average, rate me a 7 out of 10.

Some females may rate me a 6 or even a 5, some may me an 8 or even a 9. As you know, tastes/fetishes/preferences in style, race, height, build, etc...vary from person to person.

I truly view myself as a cute, handsome, charming guy! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Face 5.

I get some bonus points with some women by being tall and when I'm feeling good being pretty funny and owning anywhere I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've have never been assigned a number by someone else (probably for the best, lol). I guess I'd say I'm average, like a 5 or 6. My best feature is probably either my hair or my jawline.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6.7 is how I feel

2|0
    0|0
  • According to GaG I'm a 6.3

I feel on average I'm a 6 or 7. Some days it feels like every girl is taking glances at me, others I feel I'm never noticed or being avoided. I'd definitely say my best feature is my eyes. I haven't been rated by others though.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not being egotistical but personally I think I'm an 8.5 or maybe a 9. Everywhere I go I have girls look at me, even like older women but a lot of my friends who are girls tell me how theyve had a crush on me at some point in time. As for my best feature id say my eyes. I have baby blues with partly long lashes and when I stare at a girl she seems to melt lol. so yea

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to brag, but I'd give myself a 4 :P

I've never had anyone else rate me.

My best feature...is...probably my butt :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no idea because I honestly place no value on my looks. I have no opinion whatsoever of my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.999 repeating lol. My best feature? Haha, I have no idea...

1|0
    0|0
  • Catie101 - What would you honestly rate yourself? ;-) I want to know.

1|0
    0|0
    • ill tell you after you rate yourself

• Show All
    • Thats a little low imo :P (Looking at non-duck-face pictures, haha)

• lol thanks

• not very attractive, however I'm fun, caring, sporty, and smart to make up for my looks, id probobly rate myself a 3 or 4 but others I don't know why but rate me a 5 or 6

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill say an 8/10.

I don't agree but I have been told 9/10 a few times before :/

Height and body.. (6'4")

2|0
    3|1
  • I don't like to rate others or my self

So I'll say I'm alright.

Its like when a girl likes me. The first thing that comes to mind is: "Really?! What's so special about me? I'm just a guy" haha

And my best feature is my voice and/or my height

2|0
    0|0
  • idk 8 maybe not sure a ton. What do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • my smile I suppose. my whole face lights up when I smile I can't help it

oh, and girls have seriously told me and I quote

'you have a really nice looking c*ck' lmao...

0|0
    0|0
  • on my best days I feel like 8-9, bad days I don't even feel like a 2

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess a 6 to 7. The vibe I get from most girls is that I'm attractive enough. A few think I'm ugly or hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Solid 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • im decently attractive lol.

ive been rated like an 8 a couple times but that through a text I was told

i don't think I really have a best feature. all my features are pretty decent lol

1|0
    0|0
  • about 4 or 5 I would say

2|0
    1|0
  • I think it depends on where I am. sometimes people will say I'm a 10 but in high school I couldn't get a date to save my life

1|0
    0|0
  • All I have to say is thank god I have personality and am a funny guy, because if not...Well then my goose would be cooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the face only a mother could love.

1|0
    0|0
  • A 6-7 maybe. Eyes ABSOLUTE best feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been rated. Best feature probably my blue eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of girls say I should be a model, never got anyone to rate me, but I reckon I'm a 7.

who wants to be the first girl to rate me?

0|0
    0|1
    • best body feature many say bone structure of my face? like jaw etc

• kinda difficult to rate because you're making a funny face lol but ill say 8.5

• i don't have any friends...

is that a good enough hint?

1|0
    0|0
  • Reading some of the girls answers is very interesting. They seem to be very hard on themselves. I just find it ironic at times. Girls say there is nothing sexier than a man with confidence, but aren't girls the most insecure creatures on the plant?

1|0
    0|0
    • i think guys are the most insecure creatures on the planet. for example, their inferiority complex is raging when it comes to asking a girl out

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• I think I'm pretty average, lol. I'm not unattractive, but I'm not gorgeous by most standards either [obviously beauty/attraction are subjective]. So like 5-6? Maybe 6.5 ish on a really good day.

I've never asked to be rated, and haven't observed others rating me [not that I could hear to notice at least], so I wouldn't know how I measure up according to others. Probably average overall, some might think like 3 and never give me a second glance, and others could think 7-8 beautiful. Like I said, subjective. Perception of my appearance is going to differ from person to person, just like how I may not be attracted to someone tons of other people think is super hot [which is often my case with celebrities], or I might be really drawn and attracted to someone who doesn't get much attention and isn't considered 'conventionally attractive' by 'the majority'.

On my face, I think my best feature is my eyes, and I like my freckles. Body-wise, I'd absolutely consider my legs to be my best feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 6 :p

I'm average looking, but I could definitely improve AND put in more effort lol

I'm not beautiful but I don't think I'm ugly...I've been asked out & have had boyfriends but it doesn't take a model to have had that

Let's wait for the girls seeking compliments to rate themselves poorly so everyone can come to their defense and for the self proclaimed anonymous VS models look alikes to get thumbed down...

3|2
    0|0
    • lol I love those girls who are like ima 10 but post anonymously and then rant about how all the guys fawn over them =P

• Show All
    • lol my friend used to say his mom looked a little like whoopi goldberg and a lot like dog the bounty hunter XP

• lmao

that's not a good compliment at all, considering they're both butt ass backwards ugly

• I literally never thought about this until someone asked me a week ago. I said 7, though I really hate rating myself or others on this scale. So arbitrary and subjective.

1|1
    0|0
  • 7, no one's ever rated me to my knowledge/given me a rating to my face.

I Iike my eyes, my smile and overall my body.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think I'm average looking. I don't have a particular best feature. There are a couple of features I like about myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7, its my favorite number! I'm cute, innocent and look younger than my age. I have single eye lids, innocent eyes, and eye smile too my best feature is my lips, its quite sexy, I have dimples too, but not so obvious. So that's not so bad I think

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself a 6, I have been rated about an 8 or 9 consistently. I think me best feature is my legs or mouth

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 or 7. my smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find myself to be about 6, but others keep telling me I'm like a 9. I get rated every once in a while, I have had a couple 10's and I many 8's and 9's. I know guys like me for my boobs. They are 38 DD-DDD. Sadly enough. They aren't droopy, and my best friend tells me they are rather perky, haha! I like my face, I have fair skin, blue eyes with yellow near the pupil, straight and short nose, couple freckles, and bright red/auburn hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm a 6-7 depending on how much effort I put in :)

Guys seem to like my boobs lol but I'll go with my eyes being my best feature lol

1|0
    1|0
    • if you don't put any effort ,then what would you give yourself?

• Id say seven my best feature are my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Id say I'm like a solid six. My eyes are nice I guess, they're blue so they stand out against my brown hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Greasy skin.

Big nose

Wide forehead.

Male calves.

Huge lips

Frizzy hair

Unsymetrical face

Unslender body

Open bite yellow teeth

Sideburns

Widows peak

Those are the features I have to offer. And they are not even close to attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say a seven...and my eyes are my best feature.

1|0
    1|0
  • Maybe a 4-5ish. I don't really stand out in anyway. With that said I don't know what my best feature would be, and no I've never been rated by anyone else. (at least not to my face)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1000 duh. :p :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe I'm a 6. I've never been rated by others and I don't know what's my best feature

1|0
    0|0
  • 8 1/2-9.

others haven't rated me but if they would they would give me a high rating

my big exotic brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say 8... what do you think? check my pics on my profile

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 6.5

I don't know what people rate me.

Im told my best feature is my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. Some people say I'm a beauty but at the same time I simply CANNOT be one with really creepy crippled legs covered with terrible scars (I can't wear anything but jeans and boots). And sometimes I feel like I'm an old booze with those dark rounds under eyes and yellowish skin. The only features I can be proud of are my height and hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • im sure you are better looking than you perceive yourself to be

• I'd usually rate myself 2

At best I feel 5

At worst I'm like negative 4

Other people would rate me as... I really have no idea.

I usually think they only compliment me to be polite.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 3 or 4, probably. Don't really care.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I am fine without rating myself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What I know - 3/10

What others have said - 4/10

Best feature - My hair.

1|0
    5|2
  • 4, somedays I feel like a 6, which is slightly above avg.

1|0
    0|0
  • not sure what "number" I'd be...what do y'all think?

1 link

2 link

3 link

4 link

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess an 8 outside and a 6 at home when idgaf haha. I've been rated by a friend as he was telling me how guys were using this new type of rating system (area code system), he gave me an 818, it was really flattering. I guess my best feature is my eyes.

2|0
    1|1
    • 8 out of 20 right?

• Yup, (8/20)/2 = x, x=what I perceive myself as -_- Surely you can solve this equation? If in your opinion I'm a 4 (again, not sure if you did your math right), that's okay because it's still probably 3 points higher than what you look like.

• (8/20)2 **

• 6-8. Depends on the day for me

1|0
    1|0