Girls:What do you think of beuatiful guys who date ugly girls?

Like you know the guy could obviously do way better than the girl he's with. what's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's his sugar mama and pays for everything. I work retail and whenever I see a cute guy with an ugly girl, she always pays for him

What Girls Said 11

• What's your idea of "could do way better"? Maybe she's absolutely perfect for him.

• i either think the guy is just boning her/he has bad taste/he really doesn't care for looks, he loves her for who she is and her amazing personality

i hope it's the last one

• The first thing I think of is, damn if she can get a good looking guy, why can't I?

• girls only care about looks

i hate being ugly :/

• thats not true, I mean sure looks are kind of what draws peeple in. but I go for personlity- someone who loves to try new things and is easy going... and has a sick sense oh humor lol.

• That she will do anything in bed.

• loool yeah ... she may be ugly but she's probably a freak in bed

• "Opposites really do attract" but then again if they were both good looking everyone would try to downgrade the other,seems no one likes to see 2 good looking people together.

• There is something there that other people may not see/notice? or she has a great personality but I don't think about it to much if I see it

• Love is blind.

• Crookthings said it perfectly...

• First thing I think is that "damn that girl is lucky" lmfao but when I really think about it.. I feel like that the relationship is real and not based upon looks and beauty but based on their actual chemistry and personalities.

• Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?

• true, but let's be honest. Most people who have options aren't going to settle for less.

• What you perceived as a beautiful guy or ugly girl is all an illusion ! A beautiful guy may be a shallow ignorant ugly guy in another person's eyes. An ugly girl to you may be a beautiful, warm and generous girl in another person's eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• She must have a great personality.

• either she's a freak in bed or that he's good looking but has confidence issues so settles for the easy