Do you like tattoos or want to get one?

if you do why if you don't why not.if you want to get one why if you don't why not.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• No, never interested. Can't imagine why I would want something on myself. When it comes to looking at other people, I have not much of an opinion for guys other than it looks crude. On women I think tattoos mare the beauty of the woman's skin and distracts from the lines of her body enough that I totally lose interest in even striking up a conversation other than just a passing hello. In other words it's a total turn off. But, I am sure all you women, don't care what a guy in my age thinks anyway. Since you asked, that's my opinion. If you have a tattoo, ladies, I won't be saying much to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• In moderation I like tattoos.

I have none myself yet, but I plan at least 3 as of now, still thinking about the exact way I want them to be so there will be no mistakes.

No background or anything, just really good looking art that I would be proud to wear!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tats are cool, I have two. I think there comes a point when there is too many. I don't like face/head tats, or neck tats. I think covering the whole body in them is bizarre anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get one and I've thought of getting one in the past.

But the only problem is that my tastes change frequently over time and I look back and think, "man, if I'd have gotten that 8 ball tattoo with fire I'd regret it for sure"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, but that's only because I can't afford them, and when I do get one, it'll be for a good cause. Either AIDS or autism. That is, to cure AIDS and/or support people with autism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos and I would just about as soon be branded.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like some tattoos but a lot of tattoos can be tacky without meaning. I am thinking of getting one because its about someone that meant a lot to me and will never be forgotten but at the same time it is risky because it is permanent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave myself a tattoo when I was sixteen and sort of regret it. I don't have anything against tattoos, though, and if I ever think of something meaningful enough to want on my body for the rest of my life, I'd definitely consider another one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love quote tattoos. I'm in love with literature so if there was anything worthy enough to be on my body forever it would be words. I always wanted to get a quote but I could never pick just one and it would have to be in a mostly hidden spot, that would be more classy, like my side near my hip bone.There's also a matter of space, aging, pregnancy, wear & tear and mostly pain. So I'll probably never get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos completely! I find them very attractive if they're done right, not something stupid like 'Sexy' written on a hip or a tribal.

I'd love to get a tattoo (I've always wanted to get a full back Yakuza style tattoo) but my life goal is to become a successful actress, and it'd be easier to get broader roles without tattoos. If I did get one it'd have to be tiny, and somewhere you can't see easily, like the bottom of my toe or some sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are tolerable. I like some and hate some. Not that important to me though. I would get tatted though...on my spine when I get the courage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want one since id regret it but its waste of money if you regret it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos. Yes I plan on getting a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I will get a small one, at least before I'm 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do! But I want a white ink tattoo and I want it on my wrist. I haven't gotten it because I'm not completely sure what I would get. I want it to be a quote, but something meaningful.

0|0
    0|0