Do you like tattoos or want to get one?

if you do why if you don't why not.if you want to get one why if you don't why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, never interested. Can't imagine why I would want something on myself. When it comes to looking at other people, I have not much of an opinion for guys other than it looks crude. On women I think tattoos mare the beauty of the woman's skin and distracts from the lines of her body enough that I totally lose interest in even striking up a conversation other than just a passing hello. In other words it's a total turn off. But, I am sure all you women, don't care what a guy in my age thinks anyway. Since you asked, that's my opinion. If you have a tattoo, ladies, I won't be saying much to you.

What Guys Said 5

• In moderation I like tattoos.

I have none myself yet, but I plan at least 3 as of now, still thinking about the exact way I want them to be so there will be no mistakes.

No background or anything, just really good looking art that I would be proud to wear!

• Tats are cool, I have two. I think there comes a point when there is too many. I don't like face/head tats, or neck tats. I think covering the whole body in them is bizarre anyway.

• I'd get one and I've thought of getting one in the past.

But the only problem is that my tastes change frequently over time and I look back and think, "man, if I'd have gotten that 8 ball tattoo with fire I'd regret it for sure"

• I don't have any, but that's only because I can't afford them, and when I do get one, it'll be for a good cause. Either AIDS or autism. That is, to cure AIDS and/or support people with autism.

• I hate tattoos and I would just about as soon be branded.

What Girls Said 9

• I like some tattoos but a lot of tattoos can be tacky without meaning. I am thinking of getting one because its about someone that meant a lot to me and will never be forgotten but at the same time it is risky because it is permanent.

• I gave myself a tattoo when I was sixteen and sort of regret it. I don't have anything against tattoos, though, and if I ever think of something meaningful enough to want on my body for the rest of my life, I'd definitely consider another one.

• I love quote tattoos. I'm in love with literature so if there was anything worthy enough to be on my body forever it would be words. I always wanted to get a quote but I could never pick just one and it would have to be in a mostly hidden spot, that would be more classy, like my side near my hip bone.There's also a matter of space, aging, pregnancy, wear & tear and mostly pain. So I'll probably never get one.

• I love tattoos completely! I find them very attractive if they're done right, not something stupid like 'Sexy' written on a hip or a tribal.

I'd love to get a tattoo (I've always wanted to get a full back Yakuza style tattoo) but my life goal is to become a successful actress, and it'd be easier to get broader roles without tattoos. If I did get one it'd have to be tiny, and somewhere you can't see easily, like the bottom of my toe or some sh*t.

• They are tolerable. I like some and hate some. Not that important to me though. I would get tatted though...on my spine when I get the courage.

• I don't want one since id regret it but its waste of money if you regret it

• I love tattoos. Yes I plan on getting a few.

• i think I will get a small one, at least before I'm 30.

• I definitely do! But I want a white ink tattoo and I want it on my wrist. I haven't gotten it because I'm not completely sure what I would get. I want it to be a quote, but something meaningful.