Can a very pretty girl get whatever she want from guys? It seems like it can

So a friend of my best friend is completely gorgeous green eyes black hair, and a hot body, the kind of looks that makes everyone stares. So the thing that she showed me that guys do everything for pretty girls she uses her beauty so much to get what she wants. First of all she never pays for anything, she acts all lost and clumsy and guys offer to help her it really amazes me, who easily they are willing to spend their money, or do the work for her, to get nothing in return, the thing is she doesn't even need to miss lead them or flirt with them they just basically offer to serve her.

So guys why are you like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on what it is, I might help, but it's not exactly about the prettiness. I'm klutzy on occasion too, so I like to help when I know what I'm doing.

As far as money goes, I would lend anyone a little change, if I thought they needed it. I would buy all my true friends a little something if I were on vacation (spending maybe a total of $10 on everyone in total) But I wouldn't buy them a bunch of things.

I bought a friend of mine a little something, recently because it reminded me of her. It was $2.00 (and no, it's not an attempt to buy my way into her heart). I have no interest in a romantic relationship with her. It's not one sided, either.

But yes, I know of people who get whatever they want from guys AND girls just because they're pretty and fake kindness, and yes, it gets on my nerves. They get to be shallow and nasty, and get far with it; I hate that myself, so I try to avoid getting "taken in" by a pretty face. I'll be friendly, but if I see that "pretty person" being rude and uncalled for cruel to someone else, that's the end of it.

What Guys Said 20

• here is the best answer .. MEN ARE VERY SIMPLE .. we are just attracted to any hot girl without even knowing any thing about her life or personality .. assuming that most men are desperate to be with hot girls -a total 10 one like your friend- so they offer to help her to get closer to her and have her attention hoping that this stupid gesture would get them and the hot girl together .. but instead hot girls just find it a great chance to get whatever they want for free .. huh stupid men !

• I'm not like this, but I've seen it many times.

We like to offer to help and then feel appreciated by a pretty girl. Sometimes, that's all it takes. While I could see it happening to me, it's not likely because I've seen girls take advantage of this fact, and it's made me very skeptical when she's trying to pay for something.

As for helping, a lot of people are willing to help in general, and when it's a pretty girl, it's an excuse to go and talk to her.

• A very pretty girl gets whatever she wants from STUPID guys. Guys, such as myself, can see through this and won't fall for that crap. There is a girl at my work who is like this and it amazes me how many guys she manages to play this game with, especially when they have seen what she is capable of beforehand.

• It's a way in the guy's perspective this will help him gain positive favor in the eyes of the female, increasing odds of dating / sexing her.

Sound good in theory (like communism), but in reality this results in being exploited.

• Only pretty girls who know they are pretty can get away with this.

• Lol they want to get in her pants, that's why. Thing is, only guys with no game fall for this crap.

• this question applies to most guys. and it's because we think if we can appease her then we can get in her pants.

• Yeah guys have a hard time refusing a pretty girl, myself included.

• I try to be a man, no matter how hot she is. I'd rather have integrity than be a wimp and only help the hot

• unfortunatley we as men mature a little slower then the ladies..

• She's tasteless. But unless a guy can see right through her BS, it'll continue unless they can say 'no'.

• sure, how else I would be attracted to pretty girls:0 I love hot & pretty girls. I never had a girlfriend though:(

• Bcuz we are all just getting an opportunity fora hot date/sex/ chance to look at boobs/ass

• I agree they do same thing can be said, about the good looking rich guys.

• She can't get my bling

• Only from guys who are white knights/manginas.

I pity them.

• yes, because they do not need as much qualifications as a guy does

• yeah I don't see how it makes us guys less of a man, after all, we guys are driven by sex

• Only if the guy's a loser who lets her.

• lol I don't serve pretty girls.. I pretend until I f*** them and then I don't call them ever again, then they won't stop texting me.. power shift!

What Girls Said 5

• Not only is she pretty, but she has game. Men are vulnerable to a pretty girl who needs them or at least seems to.that's just in their nature.they can talk all the sh*t they want and say that's not true and she's just a whore blah blah, but it happens all the time. I do it all the time.take advantage, don't feel sorry for them

• Guys are so superficial that they may allow a selfish bizzatch to hurt them, use them, and manipulate them as long as she has a pretty face and is putting out.

• yes this is true. But don't feel bad for the guys. The guys are trying to get something out of the deal, so they have an ulterior motive. As for the girl, GREAT! She gets a lot of stuff w/o having to sleep or even flirt with the guy. If only more women understood the minds of men! Read a book on war or something Machiavelli.

ps. I'd bet dollars to donuts you could do the same thing if you gave it a try.

• I'm not that hot xD

• Does that mean it's appropriate to condone it?

• @uhaveatextmessage: condone what? she's accepting FREE gifts from superficial sex-crackheads who would drop her @ss in a ny minute if they could hit that. It's not her fault. The guy is the one using gifts and favors trying to manipulate her for sex--now THAT is sleazy behavior that shouldn't be condoned!

• Well, I'm an average-looking gal and I can get what I want from a guy under most circumstances, but I also restrict myself to reasonable requests. It's not good to abuse that sort of power.

• That's sad. I think men can be naive. I think I'm average, but the boys I meet seem to be attracted to me. I do find that they go out of their way for me more than women do, but I don't feel guilty because I make sure I do things in return. If they don't need help with anything, you can just set aside extra time to chat to them.

If they're a stranger, then you should simply say 'no thanks', unless you genuinely appreciate their offer.

I think you should tell your friend to stop using people, but put it in a subtle way so that it doesn't cause conflict between you. I feel sorry for people who are taken advantage of.