How would you react if someone commented on your thong showing?

Ladies how would you feel if someone came up to you and commented on your thong showing? Or would you feel embarrassed if you were unaware it was showing and a friend came up and gave it a playful tug?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the person.. lol .. but personally my thong always shows cause my jeans will just slide that low when I'm sitting down.. so its kinda annoying when people come and tap my shoulder like "ur thong is showing" I'm kinda like... uh.. thanks I know..and don't really care.. with that said. my guy friends do tug it sometimes.. or just send me a random text saying "crack is wack" lolol whatever I don't mind.. doesn't really matter.

• Lol. There was a really cool chick in high school one of my friends was dating at the time and when we went over to his house for his birthday something was going on where she had to bend over and grab something off the low down coffee table. When she bent over she said dont mind my thong hanging out i have a big butt and lowrise pants, i am busy so just deal with it. Lol. She didn't care if anyone saw but man me and the two other guys next to me thought it was hot. Gave a little fist bump.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know, I wouldn't be embarrassed. My friends tell me my underwear is showing often enough for it to not bother me. I just pull up my pants and move on, haha. I know I've pulled the wedgie move on my friends before when their asses hang out, so it's only fair. =P

• I would make some type of snarky come back, asking if they liked thongs or something. Wouldn't really bother me.

• It would depend on the person and what they said... My thong shows enough that it's no big deal at this point

• haha I would laugh it off but I wouldn't be embarrased

• If it would be my mom or a teacher,id say"Oh sorry" and id think"God..boring ppl" lol

If it would be a guy id say"Where the hell are you watching at,dude!?" but id smile too :D

But it does not happen with me often ,so it's okay.

• I wouldn't be embarrassed about it. It would also depend on the guy giving it a tug.

• It wouldn't necessarily have to be a guy giving it a tug. What if a girl did it?

• I wouldn't mind if a girl did it hopefully she is hot though.

What Guys Said 0