How do you girls feel about a guy with tattoos?

...and gauges, and lip piercings. would you stay away from him?

0|0
19|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends whether he looks good with them or not lol :D

Take Rick Genest for example link he's frigging gorgeous! Haha and compare THAT hotness to this: link

I know those are extreme examples but what I'm saying is, a person can either look really good (if the tattoos are made by professionals and they look good, or can look bad if it looks like this link

But I wouldn't stay away. I mean, take Rick as an example, he seems like a sweet normal guy even though he looks like that.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• im more attracted to that.

i just always wonder if they would go for a "normal" looking girl like me..

0|1
    0|0
  • I DEPENDS. There is a huge range.

I'm way more concerned about the actual guy, whether he's hot and his personality than how he chooses to decorate himself.

But having said that, I'm not a fan of extreme body mods or scary looking tats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wellll I have lots and lots of tattoos so no, and most of the guys I've dated were covered. Not much of a fan of piercings or stretchies but I able to look past it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are hot and cool, lol

Gauges as long as they aren't huge are okay but not a fan of them

There's nothing wrong with piercings as long as you aren't covered in them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to stay aways from those type even if he's attractive because chances are he listen to metal and I hate metal music but I have friends that are into metal music though she says guys say its rare for girls to be into the hard stuff.

0|1
    0|0
    • you would stay away from a guy because of his taste in music? wow. I would stay away from you too

• Not a fan of gauges unless the guy is wearing a spike (not to say I haven't ever found a guy attractive that had one, but yeah). Lip piercings are kind of hot, snakebites especially. Tattoos? well depends what/how many he's got.

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel like black girls love piercings

• I'm not sure about, that don't generalize. Personally I just feel like I'm more accepting of alternative tastes since I dress alternatively as well. I appreciate individual style withing it's boundaries.

• Everything in moderation. Besides that, I think it's awesome.

I just got my first tattoo done on Saturday, yay :)

0|0
    0|0
    • awesome. just lose the rainbow colored hair please

• Show All
    • yeah its less permanent, but its more gay

• Not really. It's a more girlie thing to do. Luckily, I am a woman, so it doesn't matter. Neither does the opinion of one a**hole. Buh bye.

• I've always been a fan of body mods so no problemo! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • fine by me,as long as there are no Chinese letters involved (unless he speaks Chinese)

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • <3 Love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • love them.

super sexy.

(:

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally because I do not have any of those things I find it hot! lol. What can I say opposites attract?

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it if its a nice drawing something artistic and in the arms, but if he has a naked girl or a sun, or tacky looking thing I don't like it...

as for the lip piercing I don't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • not too crazy about gauges but tatoos and piercing can look good (aside from snake bites or the septum thing :S)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like gauges, but if he's a fun nice guy and I like him, I wouldn't mind it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • be all over him

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's hot

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    0|1
    • OMG WHY DID I CLICK ON IT? =(