Too much eyeliner or is it okay?

I just put in on the bottom. Bad quality/picture sorry! But you get the idea.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there's too much on the bottom. It's too heavy, even if it's only on the bottom and sides of your eye

What Guys Said 5

• well its not too much , but I don't think its important girls look great without it -dont sue me-

• Too much duckface imho.

• It's not about the picture -.-

• I think it's a tad too much then. Girls with darker hair an pull off a lot of eyeliner, where as being blond, having that heavy contradiction makes it stand out even more.

Everyone will have different opinions, but that is mine, and my opinion is better than anyone elses :D

• It's a little hard to tell from with the picture quality, but it looks fine to me.

• who cares you're hot ;)

• It looks great to me. It really accentuates your eyes and draws my attention.

What Girls Said 3

• For a night out that would be fine but for during the day that is a bit too heavy. It makes the face appear less soft. You'd want to opt for the softer look in everyday life but then in the evening the sexy or edgy vixen can come out :)

• Your too cute :) you kinda look like this girl I know

but your eyeliner looks fine, maybe just a bit thick on the bottom but you can still pull it off

Tip# one thing I like to do is put eyeliner on my top lid, then take black eyeshadow and go over the top and bottom. It don't go on as dark and is a bit easier to blend into your lash line and also makes your eyeliner last longer throughout the day :D j/s

• Your eyeliner looks fine. Your facial expression, on the other hand... lol

• Hahaha I know. But picture