Why are there so many females with Gucci purses?

I don't even know if its Gucci but I'm talking about the brown ones with the flowerish designs. It seems like every other girl has one...be more original?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• why do dogs lick their butt? because they can so therefore women can walk around with ANY type of purse. know why? because they can :)

1|0
    0|2
    • I can also give you best answer but I won't. But I could if I wanted to. Your point is irrelevant.

• i don't want your best answer. Already got 3 today thanks though :)

• Preference I guess, apperently every other girl finds a purse covered in G's attractive. Or they just want to have a designer purse and picked a well known one. Personally though I got to say they're boring, mine's a black denium messenger bag style with a pair of converse on it, with laces that come out and tie. Then I have a camel skin one with a Morracan print. Original enough?

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom owns one and its pretty popular so that's why. I don't like purses so I don't own any. Hey you should comment answering: Why so many guys complain about women and then date them? And also: Why aren't all men gay? Because it's puzzling to be a girl but have guys always complaining about what girls do then dating a girl who does it. No one can give me an answer but I don't wanna make this a question yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't answer for all guys but I will for myself. I don't date the women I complain about. Why aren't all men gay? Biology and stuff and keeping the human race alive you know.

• Ah I see thanks for amswering. Its was interesting

• Its a girl thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake Gucci purses are extremely common nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • Its name brand

0|0
    0|0
  • Its suppose to be better since its expensive..like how everyone wants a iphone

0|0
    0|0
  • we feel good with a gucci or LV on our arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most are knockoffs bought in seedy underground stores and backrooms. Majority of the money goes to fund terrorist organizations. If you can't afford the real thing don't buy a fake. There are differences that can be spotted. And as someone who owns a few luxury designer bags its pathetic when you try to pass off a fake as authentic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they like them. Lots of girls like it so lots of girls carry it.

A guy caring about the purse a woman chooses to carry? Hmmmm

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really care that much I'm just curious why so many girls buy the same purse lol

What Guys Said 2

• Because knockoffs of it are common.

Because most people have no taste, and no confidence in their own taste, so they want a purse that is visibly stamped 'this is Gucci so it's good'.

0|0
    0|0
  • The % is low and I think you are talking about Louie Veton

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah actually I think it is LV