Why are there so many females with Gucci purses?

I don't even know if its Gucci but I'm talking about the brown ones with the flowerish designs. It seems like every other girl has one...be more original?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• why do dogs lick their butt? because they can so therefore women can walk around with ANY type of purse. know why? because they can :)

• I can also give you best answer but I won't. But I could if I wanted to. Your point is irrelevant.

• i don't want your best answer. Already got 3 today thanks though :)

• Preference I guess, apperently every other girl finds a purse covered in G's attractive. Or they just want to have a designer purse and picked a well known one. Personally though I got to say they're boring, mine's a black denium messenger bag style with a pair of converse on it, with laces that come out and tie. Then I have a camel skin one with a Morracan print. Original enough?

• My mom owns one and its pretty popular so that's why. I don't like purses so I don't own any. Hey you should comment answering: Why so many guys complain about women and then date them? And also: Why aren't all men gay? Because it's puzzling to be a girl but have guys always complaining about what girls do then dating a girl who does it. No one can give me an answer but I don't wanna make this a question yet.

• I can't answer for all guys but I will for myself. I don't date the women I complain about. Why aren't all men gay? Biology and stuff and keeping the human race alive you know.

• Ah I see thanks for amswering. Its was interesting

• Its a girl thing

• Fake Gucci purses are extremely common nowadays

• Its name brand

• Its suppose to be better since its expensive..like how everyone wants a iphone

• we feel good with a gucci or LV on our arms.

• Because most are knockoffs bought in seedy underground stores and backrooms. Majority of the money goes to fund terrorist organizations. If you can't afford the real thing don't buy a fake. There are differences that can be spotted. And as someone who owns a few luxury designer bags its pathetic when you try to pass off a fake as authentic.

• Because they like them. Lots of girls like it so lots of girls carry it.

A guy caring about the purse a woman chooses to carry? Hmmmm

• I don't really care that much I'm just curious why so many girls buy the same purse lol

What Guys Said 2

• Because knockoffs of it are common.

Because most people have no taste, and no confidence in their own taste, so they want a purse that is visibly stamped 'this is Gucci so it's good'.

• The % is low and I think you are talking about Louie Veton

• Yeah actually I think it is LV