How do I apply eyeliner around my whole eye?

I want to use gel liner for my bottom water line what kind of brush do I use and what should I use for the upper part of my eye? How do I make it go around my whole eye like full rimmed? I'm so lost usually my eyeliner comes off I'm like wth! I can't ever get the line to be thin please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• a small pointed brush sonia kashuk makes a good one or the maybelline gel liner comes with one.

i don't wear liner in my water lines it closes the eyes.

it takes a lot of practice to learn how to line the eyes. I mastered it but it took me a while.

i like prestige total intensity eyeliner it is a pencil but very smooth, creamy, and dark so it draws on almost like gel would but you have more control since it's a pencil

for the upper lids I start where my lashes begin on the inner corner and draw out in small strokes. keep the pencil as close to the lashes as possible and then make the line thicker after if you want. I wing the corners.

for the bottom I start on the outer corners of my lashline and slowly draw inwards in strokes.

the tricks are small strokes, careful hand, holding the tip as close to the lashes as possible.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• User the gel for your top lashline. Don't use it on your waterline. You will have to wait for it to dry and it might sting. For your waterline you should use a good pencil eyeliner.

link

If you have a problem making a thin line with gel liner, you should try pencil liner because it is much easier to control

• I am currently studying beauty therapy in college and I really recommend using a pencil eyeliner instead of liquid. If you keep the pencil sharp, don't press to hard and keep as close to the lash line as possible then you should have a nice thin line. When doing the bottom of the eye just lightly run the pencil through the roots of the bottom lashes :) Just be careful not to poke your eye! x

• Not everyone looks good with it all around but try doing the bottom with the inner rim.I like gel liners

• First off, I would get a pencil not liquid, recommending the type you roll up not the sharpen type. For sure you pencil for the top though because liquid tends to kind of crack on the lid. For the bottom if you pull your bottom lid thing down and put the eyeliner of the silverish part behind your bottom eyelashes you get a thinner look. As for the coming off, don't rub, use pencil, and if that doesn't work try a proffesional grade eyeliner.

• You don't need it actually the top lid is all you need

• Youtube should be enlightening