Guys with big lips...?

girls, do you like guys with big lips? not jay-z status, but something more along the lines of this link or do you think its a bit feminine?

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• link everyone loves chord overstreet and his huge lips/mouth. they look way bigger when he's talking and not in a picture though. embrace them lips.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think you're fine :)

And if anyone is silly enough to seriously judge you because of your lips...those people have problems.

Seems like kissing would be enjoyable

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I noticed guy's lips tend to be thinner and it sometimes looks too small maybe because I have kind of big lips.if a guy's lips are big it doesn't look feminine to me,like for jay z I never thought it was feminine I just didn't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • johnathan rhys meyers has thicker lips too and he's a total hottie link so I wouldn't be too concerned :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of larger lips in a partner since I think my lips are along the thinner side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like big..I don't like small.

I like enough. But lips aren't very important to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • In my preference I don't like guys with lips. I don't like guys with no lips either so I don't know but if a guys lips are down to his chin then hell no. I mean if I really like the guy then I really wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with big lips!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big lips

0|0
    0|0
  • love fuller lips, kisses are SO much better--no matter where those kisses land, lol. thin lips, or no lips are like teeth biting your face or just a lot of tongue and cheek. ick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.