What do you think about the combination of tight leggings (without skirt) and knee high boots?

I kinda like it, but I know a lot of people despise that look. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• link So like that, but the boots are bigger. I think it looks good and if you want to flaunt it then it seems perfect.

• Yeah, like that, just with higher boots (ones that end right under your knee) and that aren't so thick.

• Thanks for ba.

• I have dressed like that a couple times for my boyfriend when he asked me too. I wouldn't out by myself though, and my leggings werent THAT tight !

What Guys Said 6

• I think leggings look great on a girl, especially one with a figure like yours! ;o) When combined with knee high boots that have 5 inch heels, that for me is very sexy... But that's just my opinion... :o)

• Frankly...I like it. 8-)

• i f***ing love leggings on a girl. and I see so many girls wear them. so go for it

• i like the look

• im kind of confused as to what that looks like.

any examples of pics?

• leggings are hot - esp if you've got slim to average legs.

boots always hot...higher the better

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like to see leggings used as pants

• I like it too. It has a cool equestrian style which is on trend for autumn.

• I reallylike the look, in the Winter I'll wear Cotton or Wool Leggings with my fur boots. I think the only reason I get away with it in school is becuase I'm short ( my ass is kinda big XD)

• Sounds good, *does google search* looks good. Never really been a knee high boots person so it's not a style I've worn.

• its a fall trend, I wear it all the time so I say go for it! :)

• i like it alot. usually what I wear in the fall

• I say it depends on the length of the top. Leggings with a short top and boots will look really tacky, but leggings with a top about mid thigh or to the knee will look cute with boots.

• But I don't see the point of wearing leggings with no skirt and then wear a top that is as long as a short skirt. I wear leggings like normal pants, with short tops and knee high boots.

• Really cute but you have to have a long enough top and you truly need to have a decent body.

I don't like to see leggings just used as pants with sandal or sneakers though. Sometimes they show too much.

• I don't see anything wrong with using leggings as pants. I usually wear them with knee high boots and normal short tops.

• that's fine but I think when you wear them with a really short top and sneakers or sandals it shows too much...BUT usually women that I see do this don't have the shape. You should be lean/toned/slim/or average to do that.