What to wear to a rave?

Im going to go to my first one this coming weekend. What the f*** do I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something slutty and colorful with fuzzy neon bullsh*t on your legs and candy on your wrists.

What Guys Said 8

• something flashy. I've been to a few raves and girls usually either wear skirts or cat/bunny/whatever costumes and maybe some glowsticks. I'm trying to think what else I've seen girls wear there but can't think of anything else :/

• Earplugs.

• nothing? youd be the center of attention... but no wear like cool ass bright neon shirts and shorts itll look great

• at raves, you wear anything you want really.. but lots of girls wear bikinis, those tall fuzzy boot things that go up to your knees, glitter, kandi bracelets to trade with people.. glowsticks.

• pleated skirt and t-shirt

• Tron outfit

• It's a good excuse to wear neon.

• Nice profile picture:)

• that doesn't even f***ing answer it.

• A rave, issss, well something you don't want to be at. Basically, it's a party that gets out of hand, and, is illegal in most places (maybe not Vegas, buttt haha)

• Thanks for letting me know, I thought it was only part of movies like this one zombie movie which was called "night of the living dead: rave to the grave".

What Girls Said 8

• well if it's like any of the ones I've been to, there's gonna be a ton of people packed in there so wear something that can breath and you won't get too hot in. Regular club clothes are fine, but if you want to get stuff that glows or shines under black lights.

• Well I would hope your friends told you because its probably not a good idea to go alone.my friends usually dress causal-jeans or shorts and a bright/neon colored shirt with those thin bracelets people wear a bunch of at a time they're usually in black..but those neon multi colored dressed I see in stores nowadays would be good I don't know where else those dresses would be worn

• The last time I went to a rave I wore this hot pink shirt. It was "ripped" in the back so I had to wear a tank underneath but it was cool and fashionable I thought. I really like that shirt but I wore it to the rave because of the color. Wear something 'open' and flashy.

• What you'd wear to any club.

• Short colorful skirt and a bunch of color bras layered if you are comfortable would probably work. :s I've never been to one though just trying to help.

• wear something slutty, will defo match your fat face

• Raves are so overrated. I was slipped a drug once. Seriously... Be careful... and to answer your question, try a bright tank, and jean skirt...

• I was thinking of doing E. ;P Sooooo...yeah aha.

• Drugs aren't to be joked around with, QA.

• uhaveatextmessage: with all do respect, she asked, and I was making sure she was smart enough. and I know you don't do drugs, and neither do i, but what the problem with making sure people make responsible decisions if they do end up. She's young for heavens sake. Its not a sin as long as she is smart.

• Something neon