Girls, when dying your hair, do you do it yourself? Or have someone else do it (A professional)?

It seems that everyone I know either goes to a professional or has me do it.

When I dye my hair, I do it myself. I've gone to a professional as well but that was when I first started dying my hair. After the first few times, I started doing it myself and I have been ever since. I prefer to do it myself. It's a lot cheaper (I'd rather spend 30 dollars on the hair dye and supplies than spend 150 to go to someone to do something I can do myself.) I've been happier with the results when I do it myself anyway.

Buuut anywho. Do you dye it yourself or have someone else do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been the one one t dye it so far because I figured if I messed it up I have no one to blame but myself and if a professional messed it up id be pissed esp with how expensive it is.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I've dyed it myself before, but I've never been a fan of doing that. I only go to a salon now because I usually want pretty complex looks (exact colors, highlights, lowlights, ombre exc.) I find that I could never get the same look when I dyed it myself.

• I get it done by someone else because I have blond hair and it's a little more diffucult than when I dyed my hair darker colors. I'd rather pay a little extra to know that I didn't miss any spots since you can't just lather up your entire head with bleach unlike regular hair dye.

• My bestie and I do each others :)

• I've always done it myself and it's always looked great.

• my sister will do mine, we did used to go to a salon but it started costing too much

• I have pretty long hair, so it's hard for me to do it myself. My mom or a friend of mine dye my hair for me. It's definitely a lot cheaper that way.

• Myself or my brother

• myself, my sister or my best friend.

• Sounds silly but I've always had my mom do it x)

• I've never died my hair but my mom put highlights in it once