Your thoughts on colored jeans?

I've seen a lot of people wearing colored skinny jeans so what are you thoughts on them?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wear white or hot/neon pink ones.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Um, they 'can' be sexy. Like the chick colors like, any shade of pink, screams 'come talk to me'. But some colors can be pretty offput...like an ugly orange or yellow... Colors usually mean something, but it has to be done with taste, like a neat top. You could put off color jeans on a first but be careful that they (1) don't take your sexy away, (because they often do that AND this is from a guy point of view) (2) that they are VERY well arranged with the top (which is hard to do because they can rarely be inviting) Hope it helped, I'm no fashion guru, just a crazy girl lover and I love to see nice curves on ladies... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls are built perfectly for skinny jeans. They look great in them, especially with a cute pair of flip flops or something like that to go along with the jeans. It accentuates the female form.

Now on the other hand, dudes should really avoid them. Skinny jeans just look so effeminate and uncomfortable on a guy. Just my opinion...

1|0
    0|0
  • They can either look good or bad, it depends on how it works with the rest of the girl's look.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, theyre for little kids. Not a fan personally

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I love them(:

1|0
    0|0
  • love them.

ttp://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/555482_10150910797956653_1811846415_n.jpg

soo cute with a muted top.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, I need to get a pair myself. I love the mustard-colored ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have bright green, purple and mustard yellow ones haha. So yes I like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • love them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could pull them off but I love the the colors but not always on guys like not orange

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here but, I don't find them appealing at all. I think they're so ugly. And from what I've seen, they don't look attractive on anyone. (judging from the people I've seen wear them).

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. I'd do it if I were younger and skinny

0|0
    0|0